Esade 2008 Admission

Anyone appplied for ESADE 2008 MBA? I got an admit today.

Anyone appplied for ESADE 2008 MBA?

I got an admit today.

I got an admit today.

Congrats Dude! Can you please share ur profile. I am going to apply to the school in a week.
sss_123 Says
Congrats Dude! Can you please share ur profile. I am going to apply to the school in a week.

3 years IT. wats urs?
all application done?
3 years IT. wats urs?
all application done?

Same for me. GMAT - 660. 3 yrs in IT in one of the most reputed firms with international exposure as well.
Any suggestions of how to crack it? Something they are looking for in the essays?

Hello Ankur.....Congrats dude .....ESADE is a great school.

Dude can you please advice how are you financing your education.....Keeping in mind that ESADE is fairly expensive......What options have you considered to finance your education.

I am currently in the admission process for 18 Months Full Time MBA

ankur, anand,
Guys can you share some information about the school that made you to decide to apply to ESADE, i am clueless about most european schools. ALso a little behind in the p process.
I did apply to a few programs in US last year, but didnt make it. So casting a little wider net this time.
thanks
Nitesh

Hello Ankur.....Congrats dude .....ESADE is a great school.

Dude can you please advice how are you financing your education.....Keeping in mind that ESADE is fairly expensive......What options have you considered to finance your education.

I am currently in the admission process for 18 Months Full Time MBA
ankur, anand,
Guys can you share some information about the school that made you to decide to apply to ESADE, i am clueless about most european schools. ALso a little behind in the p process.
I did apply to a few programs in US last year, but didnt make it. So casting a little wider net this time.
thanks
Nitesh

Would be great if u can ask ur question here.
Lots of information already there

I got an admit today.

Hey Ankur.... I need some advice.... I am currently shortlisting B schools for my MBA and ESADE definitely figures in that list..... I have a couple of questions....

1. How easy is it for Indians in general to find a job in Barcelona post MBA?
2. Esade seems pretty strong for consulting roles post MBA. So for consulting roles, what are the basic criteria companies look for in that part of the world?
3. How is the culture at Esade? I have heard that the school places a lot of thrust on cooperativeness among the students, vanishing concept of aggressive, selfish students; the openness of knowledge sharing and camaraderie among students, faculty, alumni and visiting professionals; the closeness of the group after graduation. What do u make of it?
4. And last but not the least, how is Barcelona? 😃 Does the workload at Esade allow you to explore the city and socialize?

I will look forward to your reply. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,
I've been admitted to ESADE for September 2010 batch. I'm trying to reserve my place by paying some amount in Euros. I'm using my bank's online international transfer facility. They ask for 'Account Holder Name' and 'Account Holder Address'. But ESADE has only given me the Account Number, Bank Name and SWIFT code. I had emailed them asking for the remaining info. They haven't yet replied! Can anyone help?
Thanks.