Erasmus Mundus

Hi, for last one year i am trying to gaim knowledge on the scholarship program, Erasmus Mundus, but dont know about it enough to apply for it. Could anyone please tell me about it properly. last thing i got to know is that delhi university…

Hi,

for last one year i am trying to gaim knowledge on the scholarship program, Erasmus Mundus, but dont know about it enough to apply for it.
Could anyone please tell me about it properly. last thing i got to know is that delhi university is one of the partner university for certain programs.

i really want to go for this exchange mobility program. and help as much possible is appreciated.

:thumbsup:

Hi mmrya

I do hope that you have gone through their site. It mentions all the details like the Countries,Universities and colleges offering these courses.

The link given below list the details on how to apply for the scholarship and other details.

Erasmus Mundus - Scholarships for students and academics | EACEA

If you want to earn a scholarship under Erasmus Mundus program, you'll have to apply directly to the universities offereing these courses.

You can also search for courses specific to India by going to main page of the site.

I hope this info helps. :cheerio:

Regards
CalmWinds

Hi,

for last one year i am trying to gaim knowledge on the scholarship program, Erasmus Mundus, but dont know about it enough to apply for it.
Could anyone please tell me about it properly. last thing i got to know is that delhi university is one of the partner university for certain programs.

i really want to go for this exchange mobility program. and help as much possible is appreciated.

:thumbsup: