EPYP Program at IIM Lucknow

Dear All, This is my first post on Pagalguy so am hoping to get a great response! I am interested in applying for the Executive Programme For Young Managers at IIM Lucknow. My profile: I graduated from BITS Pilani ( 2008 ), after which …

Dear All,

This is my first post on Pagalguy so am hoping to get a great response! I am interested in applying for the Executive Programme For Young Managers at IIM Lucknow.

My profile: I graduated from BITS Pilani ( 2008 ), after which I spent 2 years studying at a US University (MS). I moved to India last year when I started a company (in Bangalore) with a few seniors (I am currently the CEO of the Indian branch of the startup).

Lately, I've been looking for distance learning/online programs in Management (particularly Indian, as I've very less savings! However, I do not wish to compromise on brand names), when I came across the EPYM programs at IIM-L and IIM-C. The IIM-C admission dates are closed, but the IIM-L ones are still open.

My main aim of wishing to pursue this program is to fill the gaps that my engineering education and the entrepreneurial experience couldn't give. I am a sucker for information and knowledge and am looking forward to learn formally about (for example): accounting, personnel management, marketing, operations etc.

I'd be very grateful if you could answer the following queries:

a) What is the procedure to apply for this program? From the Hughes Link (given below) no examinations are required for selection to this program. Are there atleast interviews and GD/PI?
b) I understand that how much you get out of the course really depends on your motivation and determination to learn. However, what is the REAL teaching that goes on - do they teach just the basics or go in-depth in certain courses?
c) How was your experience with fellow classmates (when you attended the 5-day on campus module of the program)?
d) How has been the overall experience of pursuing this course? What are the plus and the minus points of the program?
e) Could I connect with an alum or two of this program to further discuss my queries?

Thank you for taking the time to read through this! Even if you do not have complete information about the course, please post whatever you know of it, so that applicants like me can make informed decisions. Thank you in advance! :)

Link1: Executive Education
Link2: Executive Programme for Young Managers | Hughes