EPYP / EPYM programme from IIM-C offered through Directwav

Anyone can pls. share as to how how good/bad is the EPYP/EPMY programme offered by IIM-C. Click here to check the course details. Thanks, Raja

Anyone can pls. share as to how how good/bad is the EPYP/EPMY programme offered by IIM-C. Click here to check the course details.

Thanks,
Raja

WTEVER knowledge i could get after discussing with few frnds all have given positive ffed back...i have even applied for the same already....

What is the minimum experience required to be eligible for EPYP/EPYM programme?

I think minimum experience is 1-5 years, and there are two courses for >5 years exp folks, those are EPYP and GMP-IT (this one for IT sector folks only)..........I would like to have the suggestion of junta btwn EPYP and GMP-IT

Hi All,
Presently I am doin EPYP programme. from IIMC. and wil en giving my finals on Feb 17 2008
Actually I would say that it is just NOT A BAD OPTION, what you can go for is XLRI programme.

In the "rigrous" point of view i would say that EPYP is quite chilled out. ;-). However if you want value of money ..then do go for XLRI one.

For any other secific queries do let me know ..!!

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how much does this EPYP program enhance the job prospects..

Hi

Even I am planning to go for EPYP.
As mentioned in one of the posts it is not that good as compared to XL one.

Should I go for it?

Kindly present an honest picture.

Maneesh

Hi All,
Presently I am doin EPYP programme. from IIMC. and wil en giving my finals on Feb 17 2008
Actually I would say that it is just NOT A BAD OPTION, what you can go for is XLRI programme.

In the "rigrous" point of view i would say that EPYP is quite chilled out. ;-). However if you want value of money ..then do go for XLRI one.

For any other secific queries do let me know ..!!

Well Dear,

Have already enrolled for EPYP from IIM C. What career growth prospects can a guy expect from a course like this one. I have some 3.5 yrs experience in hardcore channel sales. I just hope that it adds just enough value to ur CV to see u thru to middle management levels.

Regards,
Ashish

Hi guys,

Can anyone please throw some more light on this program?
My profile : Am wrking software professional with 2.5 yrs wrk ex and a BE graduate from Pune Univ. What are the prospects after this program.

Thanks a lot in advance.

--Sagar

Hi

I am also currently attending this EPYP. The classes are quite good, but how much you get out of the course really depends on your motivation and determination to learn. There is no push from the professors to study, you guys have to self motivate and then study. The very basics are taught in the class. everything else you have to learn . I cannot comment on how this will add value to ur resume and whether there will be better job prospects as im yet to complete this. Anybody who has completed it, pls could you share your experience post EPYP.

Hi Ameeth,

Thanks a lot for your reply.
I have few more question for you
1.) Are the EPYP students eligible for alumini status for IIMC after the course completion. ( XLRI gives the same) ?
2.) Can you get the email ID's of your previous batch students?

Hi,

Please let me know whether i need to leave my job for EPYP programm or i can continue my job as well. Also what are the job oppurtunities after completing EPYP

Hi Guys,

Currently I am applying for EPYP 1 year certificate course with IIM C. Can the Alumni to throw some light on the value-add the course has provided. Moreover I would like to know how far will this one year course help in the industry to move to the next level. Is this certificate course recognized by the top IT companies.

Hi,
Planning to join this EPYP programme.
I have work exp of 1yr and 9 months.
Has anyone done this programme?
Is there any advantage doing this?
Is it value for money? or should I wait till i finish 5yrs and do executive MBA or some other programme?
Please help.
Thanks in advance.

Sorry for asking the ubiquotous question in this old thread.
Can anyone who's done EPYP from IIMC tell me about the prospects of this course, the employabiltiy that a Civil Engineer with 5+ years experience may gain from EPYP, other useful details about the course, etc.
I'd be thankful if someone can give the contact of any senior who's doing this course now.

Hi,

If you have 5 years of experience then there is no use with EPYP. You might as well try doing the EPBM from IIM C or there is another course from IIM K which I have heard is good. With 5 years of experience you have plenty of options, but EPYP is not one of them. You can also explore options from XLRI, SP Jain and other B schools. Or why not try for an Exec MBA. All the best.

Hi,

If you have 5 years of experience then there is no use with EPYP. You might as well try doing the EPBM from IIM C or there is another course from IIM K which I have heard is good. With 5 years of experience you have plenty of options, but EPYP is not one of them. You can also explore options from XLRI, SP Jain and other B schools. Or why not try for an Exec MBA. All the best.

It wasn't for me, I asked it for a senior colleague. Anyhow thanks a lot for the useful reply.

Hi friends

I am enrolled for EPYP- 13 batch offerd by IIM-C. Can anyone give a overview of this prog. those who completed this prog and who currently pursue can pl post their views.what is the course content?

Hi Amneeth

Can u give the mail id of ur friends who completed EPYP prog?

Thanks in advance