Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) is a good option?

i got 62.89 percentile in CAT 2013 (Quant-79.72 n Verbal-41.97) i am willing to get admission in EDI. Is it a good option? Can anyone provide me its cutoff and placement conditions of institute? is it a govt. institute? or should i go for UIAMS, P…

i got 62.89 percentile in CAT 2013 (Quant-79.72 n Verbal-41.97) i am willing to get admission in EDI. Is it a good option? Can anyone provide me its cutoff and placement conditions of institute? is it a govt. institute? or should i go for UIAMS, PU, Chandigarh? or drop a year?

ANYONE Please reply to this thread, I am also looking for reviews of EDI, Ahmedabad. Is it worth joining it?

Whats the average package offered at EDI?

could anyone pls shed some light on the aptitude test conducted before the personal interview! a few pointers wud really help me alot!!

Our final year students of the Development Studies Programme have got 100% placement. Read more on

EDI's PGDM-DS talented students begin their 8 week summer internship programme. Read more on

Questions specifically about "PGDM - BE" Programme.

1. How many students are there in the current batch of EDI Ahemdabad?

2. Can you connect me any student or a group where I can find out their views on the Institute and the course "PGDM - BE"?

3. What is the average cut that is accepted by EDI and specifically about XAT?

4. I'd difficulty finding out the registration dates, if I could be pointed in the right direction.

I'm really interested in joining EDI, Ahemdabad. Would like to do proper research before taking a call.

Sharing a link which I found insightful from the 8th National Conference held on 19th & 20th December 2014. The theme of the conference was "Promoting an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem in India". Academicians, Researchers, Entrepreneurs and Students participated in numbers in it and the conference fetched massive knowledge-sharing on Entrepreneurship.

Check the link you might like it:

http://youtu.be/XJYJLrAA0ts

Can anyone shed light on cutoff of CAT, XAT,and  CMAT. I have not got very exceptional scores. I want to do PG-BE at EDI and have applied for the same but I can't rely on just one option , so if I come to know cutoff I can calculate my chances of getting through 

What is the highest package at EDI Ahmedabad

I have completed Msc Physics from xaviers...and No knowledge of management...but I have family bussiness background ...and want to join that.....So how EDii can Help me.?

Another feather in EDII's cap. We have just partnered with Facebook for launch of 'Boost your business' program, to be aimed at training small & medium business owners in growing their business using Facebook. The event happened today and it was graced by Hon. CM of Gujarat Shri Vijay Rupani. One more reason for entrepreneurs to choose EDII.

@EDI @EDI.India Is EDI count CAT cutoff for their admission ? (as I read on Quora that we need to pass only EAT , through which admission gonna take place , no need for high cutoff of CAT exam ), Is Edi count our 10th, 12th, and Grad's percentage for admission ?

For EAT what is one's cutoff should be ? Exam-patterns? 

as i am from Gujarat , is there any reservation for state's students as some of the Maharashtra state's mba college have ?

please guide me , thanks and regards.