English Movie Channels

Hi Friends ! I am a great fan of Star movies, Now in Chennai i miss Star and HBO and all other Channels because of CAS. Its just not movies, Sports also ! I say Star Movies is the Best, all movies are good ! But AXN is having a different…

Hi Friends !

I am a great fan of Star movies, Now in Chennai i miss Star and HBO and all other Channels because of CAS. Its just not movies, Sports also !

I say Star Movies is the Best, all movies are good ! But AXN is having a different style, very less movies but more action. HBO movies are also Good.

The movies I liked in English Movie Channels in India

Gladiator 😃
Saving Private Ryan
Enter the Dragon :shock:
Mask of Zorrow
T2
Matrix 😁
Golden Eye

Many others ! real time pass !

BUT do these channels help Indian Youth ? - I am not negative towards them I also dont think they are too good to our Culture !

Lest share our views

err...what is this thread supposed to be discussing....movies or movie channels??? if movies then we already have a very active thread....and if movie channels....then under what criteria......???

Cheers

me also a big big english movie nerd. watch lot of star movies and hbo. meanwhile z mgm also have some gud movies. my favourate movies as shown by these channels include

1. cast away
2. forest gump
3. spiderman
4. matrix
5. as gud as it gets
6. life is beautiful
and many many more........ and i think these movies are definately relevent for indian youth. acc to me hindi movies are lot less relevant for us.

And then a Poll ? Hbo vs Star Movies ? Whats the criterion for selection ? They show movies for which they own the rights. Anyway you forgot to include Zee MGM and Hallmark there.

Hello Friends

Just about Movie Channels !!!

Its the movies which make these channels great ! and also about the type of movies we see in each channel !

Right from cartoons to top action movies ! We can also discuss about various creative thing about these channels and the way they attract viewers ! we have

Double Bill !
Repeats
Special movies
Festival movies and so on !

So i rate Star movies as Best, i just want know why all feel HBO is better or orher channel !

Even I find star movies better. They have more variety. Though at the ned of day all that matters is the movie.... for i get all movie channels & BT as well to get the tv listing
btw hallmark....well have not yet seen a complete movies on this channel.

-sid

I like HBO over Star, I hate ZEE MGM it's quality of telecast is really awful ! dull colors, dull trasnmission !!

Cmon...ZEE MGM shows a couple of nice flicks too...n Hallmarks great for movies with a social msg....

It's free, but also free from good quality and full channel list.
See Tvmad.com, guarantees great quality and rich channle list+lots of cool features.
-----------
Free tv channels

It's free, but also free from good quality and full channel list.
See Tvmad.com, guarantees great quality and rich channle list+lots of cool features.
-----------
Free tv channels

mods, please lock this thread and warn/ban heellye......also propose that 1-page threads older than 2-3 years be locked....lot of them getting bumped 😃

don't know much abt movie channels
i live on torrents only

but "world movies" was doing a grt job
films of clint eastwood alfred hitchkock to even kirosawawa
but i guess this channel don't comes anymore(atleast not on my cable)
n also in last days it got monotonus
every alternate day it was either zodiac or american history x
no doubt both r lovely movies but everyday come on folks

star movies n hbo just too overrated
hardly show good meaningful cinema
n even if they do there is no promotion that 1 can know the time slot

they just keep on throwing chick flicks n lame horror flicks
n now star movies is all caught up in twilight mania

they both got only a handful of good movies which any movie lover had watched in his nascent yrs only
so all in all movie channels don't ve much to offer

for eg -
star movies showing "munich" after 11
come on man i wanted to see this 1

my favourite : WB movie channel.....

This channel hasn't had as much publicity as Star movies or HBO, probably because it doesn't have any "brother channels" (Star has the entire bandwagon of Plus, Sports and World, while HBO teams up on CartoonNetwork time to time)
But it shows amazing movies, and all comedies of Warner Bros---the classic Friends, The Class, Four Kings and my fav...Joey 😃

Star and HBO still popular ; rest are okay

my favourite -star movies

to top of it "movies now"..this channel has rights of only 10-12 movies..predator,broken arrow,i robot..which they show every alternate day...

sony pix..a underrated but good channel.newness is there.

studio and star movies are ok.

hbo..earlier was good..

HBO is batter then others