English for Bank PO..

Hi After exploring much.I feel there is no thread which is extremely useful for english in bank po. We can improve english here surprisingly if u puys/luys will show ur interest. Here some steps that we should follow- 1.Coz vocab is the k…

Hi
After exploring much.I feel there is no thread which is extremely useful for english in bank po.
We can improve english here surprisingly if u puys/luys will show ur interest.
Here some steps that we should follow-
1.Coz vocab is the key to understand,analyze and to find right answer.So every puy should post new important words here frequently.....here i m giving stress on "Important Words"which we should know ,strange but its meaning useful.
By this it will easy to remember these words on PG.
2.Put sentence with ERORS,we will find it/

3.ur confusions regarding rules of grammer with appropriate example.

4.If you all wish then this thread could prove milestone for PO.And we will attempt atleast 40 questions out of 50.

Think english ,Drink english,walk english,talk english and Crack english..:w00t:

1.Ransom
2.Astonished
3.Laments
4.Assault
5.prevalence

Just explore these words.I will post meanings after 24-48 hours then see hw you understand these words.
Meaning from dictionary is another thing and understanding is another thing.In examination we dont have to right meaning of the word but will have to analyse the word.so post how you think about these word which is easy to understand in paragraph etc.
Waiting for reply;)