Engineering Services Examination (ESE/IES) 2019

Join the discussion on Engineering Services Examination (ESE/IES) 2019 and Get all the details about Recruitment, Notification, Prelims/Mains Exam Date, Online Application, ESE/IES Registration, Admit card, Syllabus, Paper Pattern, Preparation,  Result, Cut off,  Answer Key and much more.

For more information, visit the official website upsc.gov.in

Other Important Articles of:

UPSC IES/ESE 2019 Preparation Tips

UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2019

To keep track of latest discussions on Engineering Services Examination (ESE/IES) 2019, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

Hello friends,

We can have various information of this examination by sharing various things of personal experience  or official updates.

How was level of paper this time?

Will there be marginal increase in cut-off?

what do you think

ill be the cutoff this year? same as last year?

How many marks of questions you have attempted in Conventional papers????(total)

Hello!

I've started the petition "Mr. Amitava Bhattachary, SSC Chairman.: Lakhs of final year students want to appear in SSC CGLE but due to current rule we are not able to ‎sit in this examination and this will waste our one year. Please allow us to sit in CGL 2015." and need your help to get it off the ground.

Will you take 30 seconds to sign it right now? Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/mr-amitava-bhattachary-ssc-chairman-lakhs-of-final-year-studen...

Here's why it's important:

I appeal to all final year students to support this petition as it is very important to us. It would not only save our precious one year but also give us an opportunity to get a govt. job just after completing the graduation. Please support this movement.

You can sign my petition by clicking here.

Thanks! 
Piyush Sharma

Are there any chances that the vacancies of ies 2014 may increase

in my opinion cutoff would be around 540 and may even reach up to 550... as many of my friends are scoring  around 290-300 in obj out of 600 .But subjective is where the difference lie. Expect around 50-60% of the net attempt in subjective. As ques were of 8 marks in Conv 2 one can expect 7/8 for correct ans. 

Anybody got call from WAPCOS?

vacancy at the time of notification and at the time of result in IES

2010: 434 and 657

2011: 693 and 745

2012: 560 and 709

2013: 763 and 770

2014: 582 and ? 

ny idea wen the results ll be out?

how many marks, you are expecting in written

• 400-450
  • 350-400
  • <350
  • 500-550
  • 450-500

0 voters

bhai kisi ne upsc cal kiya result k liye....?

hello everyone...

Any news for result ese-2014 written ?

Hiii.... Any news for the result??

bhai log,i have got 117/234,civil,my roll no.46100292.and my serial number-315.what do u think will i get any call for interview? this tym cutoff for civil is very high.178 is too much yaar.

if anybody has got the offer from HPCL, should he join it? His main aim is to get into IES only. And he may or may not get raolways this year? Should he drop the idea for joining hpcl and prepare for ies? Or he can join it and prepare while doing the job? 

My total 320.  By made easy key. Sc category. Can I expect for interview call

Madeeasy Guys...any info abt result???

how many times te no of posts they shortlist candidates for the inerview ?There are 268 posts for civil this year