empi vs iif

_A new year, a new batch to welcome along with Many new specialization courses added in the curriculum for 2014-2016 batch…One thing which sets eMpi apart, is its belief in introduction of new courses as per the requirement of the industry. __…

A new year, a new batch to welcome along with Many new specialization courses added in the curriculum for 2014-2016 batch...One thing which sets eMpi apart, is its belief in introduction of new courses as per the requirement of the industry.

New courses in the field of operations, sustainability, etc are ready to welcome you in the clean green campus of eMpi group of institutions in New Delhi.

You can apply through CAT, MAT, and XAT if appeared in the year of 2013 and 2014.

So come and experience the modern gurukul with an open mindset and we would be more than happy to help you for all your queries regarding eMpi.

Hello there, My CAT Percentile is 66.79. My Academics, are as follows: Xth: 86.6, XII th: 61.2, Graduation( B.tech ECE): 77%. Have been actively participating in many extracurriculars, Can you please guide me, if I am eligible for your college? I am a Single Girl Child too, in case the reservation is offered by your college.