EMPI B-School

EMPI(Entrepreneurship & Management Process International) B-School :: Ladies & Gentlemen… The discussion is open…fire at will… Hi Guyz!!! I just got into EMPI B-School(PGDBM-AICTE approved)…2k5-2k7 batch…It is a complet…

EMPI(Entrepreneurship & Management Process International) B-School

Ladies & Gentlemen...
The discussion is open...fire at will...
Hi Guyz!!!
I just got into EMPI B-School(PGDBM-AICTE approved)...2k5-2k7 batch...It is a completely residential campus...the coll is pretty much fine...they have a swimming pool,tennis court,table tennis,squash court...EMPI was ranked 30 all over India by Businessworld magazine in 2004-2005...
http://www.businessworldindia.com/b_school/survey_article32.htm
My MAT percentile was 94.2...CAT was a disaster 4 me...EMPI has a fee structure of 3.6lac for the whole course (including a laptop,books & executive dresses)...placements seem to b decent...i would not like to glorify EMPI at the same time due to the presence of a number of ivy league colleges as well...EMPI is associated to Gargi college in Delhi though, EMPI is located in Chattarpur (Mehrauli)...Their AdCOM course has an excellent industry interface...EMPI is also known for its research oriented work in the field of management...

Ladies & Gentlemen...

Fire at will...seek & destroy...313 %#@* free world...its a free country...have a say...speak up... this is the opportunity to do so...

hey ,

what to say dude ? I Havent heard of that school ... Err.. . that by no means makes that skool bad .... Probly u have made some research and hence u may like to join .... I shall leave it to you .... Apart from Fee and BWorld Ranking, A B-skool episode shud be a real Value Add ... Chk out the exit options and placements ! I have wrote CAT / XAT twice ... I haven't even heard the name b4 ... Sorry If I have made u feel bad ... But If u are young and have time to work on CAT again ... Why dont u try hard again ! The decision is Yours ....

JK

Where is this B-School located??

Hi dude!!!

I appreciate your concern...

All I can say is that beggars can't be choosers...Life has to go on...This reminds me of a hoarding in mumbai...

I don't belong to the IIM's.So what?......DNA(Daily News & Analysis)

Hey mate!!! I'll just have to muster a lot of courage psychologically to give CAT/XAT/SNAP/FMS....as you know the competition is killin...
I can see that u have got into XLRI-J...gud 4 u...
I'm 23...B.E.(Electronics)...Pune Univ...though workin in Mumbai...mind ya not in a call centre...but a manufacturing based organisatoin...time is runnin out for me by Indian standards...I hope u can understand...In the end, all I can say is:

Life sucks...
I'll die....U'll Die...
Armageddon is close by...
But there is a bright light on the other side...

Hey Gaurav

Why dnt u forget abt EMPI and give a shot again at the exams coming up...i really dnt know wat u meant that ur 23 and time is running out for you by Indian standards..

im not trying to spoil the party but have u seen the placement, the faculty, the kind of "industry interface" they talk abt?? see... im nt discouraging you but i guess it would be not so gud idea to invest ur time here in EMPI..its not worth it..not even the fees is 3.6 lacs coz consider it wasted if u plan to join it...

jus my 4 annas to this thread..

PS: Disclaimer still apply

All I can say is that beggars can't be choosers...Life has to go on...

Tat is absolutely a wrong way to look at life ... Competition may be killing .. Its not the point to speak abt how good or bad you are ... But you will have to start taking ur life on a right note ... May be competition kills .... You may be not be a 99 Percentiler (You don't belong to the IIM's.So what?...... ) ... But its not so damn competitive to deny you a 90 + percentile ... You may feel out of place when you look at the competition for the top 5 skools ... Why dont u look beyond the top 5-7 .... getting into skools in Rank 7-15 is not so difficult.... Please dont look beyond that, as the target you are looking doesnot deserve the fight.

I'm 23...B.E.(Electronics)...Pune Univ...though workin in Mumbai......time is runnin out for me by Indian standards...I hope u can understand...In the end, all I can say is

As per indian standards, you are young to carry on ur fight with B-skools for another 2 years ... Just dont look back . It may not be worth it .... Just look ahead with confidence ... With some hardwork, you can get into one of the good b-skools .... Good luck !

Never lose Heart ..... There is no life without fight ...

Cheers

JK

I see some interesting and inviting discussion here. Could'nt stop myself speaking even if not welcome:). My friend crishna has put it very right, this game of competition is more about attitude. Should I rather say "All about attitude!" Age, Intellect may hinder but definitely they do not stop you. I know a person, who is 33, and has got in IIMA 2005-07. There may be more such cases but 23 is too less an age to think so. I think its high time you think about it seriously, you are already working, nothing to loose. True, it would require alot of courage and conviction.

Regarding the goodness of EMPI, I do not take anything away from it but its more like liking what you get when you dont get what you like.
I dont see any reason why one should'nt aim for the best. If you aim for stars, you may not get one but you dont come up with a handful of mud either.
.... life is all yours.!
~cheers~

Not failure, but low aim, is crime.
-James Russell Lowell

Hi Guyz!!!

Well...Well...We have a disussion ON over here it seems...
I guess what you guyz are speakin is absolutley right...no doubt about that...
Thanks for the encouraging talk...I appreciate it...Planet Earth sure does have some gud earthlings...

Peace Dude!

I guess that i have lost that lovin feelin towards CAT/XAT/FMS...and the list goes on...But that doesn't brand me as a LOSER...I feel that I can still make it BIG after graduatiing from EMPI...its all about having the right idea at the right time...

Hi Guyz!!!

Refer the below URL (Businessworld Magazine) for B-School rankings:

http://www.businessworldindia.com/b_school/

gauravkapoorind69 Says
But that doesn't brand me as a LOSER...I feel that I can still make it BIG after graduatiing from EMPI...its all about having the right idea at the right time...

HEy man !

That sounds definitley better dude .... All the best for a lovely future ... Take care ... Move ahead with optimism and confidence ... You will definitely suceed.

Cheers

JK
Hi Guyz!!!

Refer the below URL (Businessworld Magazine) for B-School rankings:

http://www.businessworldindia.com/b_school/

MY DEAR FRIEND GAFOOOOOOOOOOOOR
koper ke doper . keep it up dude u will make it big in life.
Hi Guyz!!!

Thanks for the encouraging talk...I appreciate it...Planet Earth sure does have some gud earthlings...

Peace Dude!

I guess that i have lost that lovin feelin towards CAT/XAT/FMS...and the list goes on...But that doesn't brand me as a LOSER...I feel that I can still make it BIG after graduatiing from EMPI...its all about having the right idea at the right time...
HI GAURAV,HOW is the ADCOM course in EMPI,WATS the fee structure,& how is the placement,& wat was ur GD topic there. PLS REPLY

hey sm1 plz temme d course fees of empi.......fr this yr.........asap

99aishwarya Says
hey sm1 plz temme d course fees of empi.......fr this yr.........asap

Check it out:

EMPI B-School - FAQ

Two overlapping lists of Beethoven's works follow below. The first is a listing of works classified by genre. The second is a more exhaustive list of works, classified by the various numbering systems. Genres, subgroups of works, and individual pieces with dedicated articles on Wikipedia are linked. Years in parentheses denote dates of composition or publication.
========================================================
Sam
Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.
[email protected]

The AdCoM Programme of EMPI offers some of the best placement. My friends sister was a student of EMPI's AdCoM programme and she is all praise for this one institute. She is now in a very big position in HBO and mentions that her other batch mates are also in very good companies. So if u are the creative type.....Just go for it!!!

Hi Guyz!!!

Peace Dude!

hey can anybody give me an insight to the empi bschool?

can anyone suggest i got 94 % in sep mat nd expect around 85 in cat...i want a college very good in placements as i am placed in hcl right nw with 3 lakh package is it fyn to join empi???