Emory - Admits

Hi ppl, Well, I always wanted to start a thread (when was the last time I did somethin for the first time???), and now I have a reason :slight_smile: I am admitted to Emory - Goizueta class of 2008. I have a decent scholarship offer too :smiley: …

Hi ppl,
Well, I always wanted to start a thread (when was the last time I did somethin for the first time???), and now I have a reason :)

I am admitted to Emory - Goizueta class of 2008. I have a decent scholarship offer too 😃 .... Is there anybody else on the forum who has applied/admitted to Emory? I have seen some ppl who had shortlisted Emory as their choice of school. Let me know if any of you still applying need any help.

If you have an admit already, please get in touch with me (PM me).

SnaX

Hi ppl,
Well, I always wanted to start a thread (when was the last time I did somethin for the first time???), and now I have a reason :)

I am admitted to Emory - Goizueta class of 2008. I have a decent scholarship offer too 😃 .... Is there anybody else on the forum who has applied/admitted to Emory? I have seen some ppl who had shortlisted Emory as their choice of school. Let me know if any of you still applying need any help.

SnaX

Congrats mate.....emory is a promising school...its great to be admitted there...I have applied to emory in R2. Kindly mention ur profile and interview experience, if any, that wud be helpful to anxious souls like me.....

Snaxbhai !!

Congratulations !!!

Emory is a really good school (and not that you don't know about it ). Where else did you app and what is the schol that you are getting ?

Looking forward to hearing more from you on this thread.

Arun

give some information about this school

i had just sent a PM wishing you luck for emory...now you know whom to thank...

Congratulations !!!

great going!!! congrats!!!

Hi ppl,

SnaX

Hey Congrats! How much schol did u get? Was jst thinking of you last night while gng thro the Emory thread on BW! 😃

hey tell us more bout this school

Thanks ppl

Hobbes, I dont know the exact $$$ value of scholarship, but its more than half the tuition for both years (substantial for us desis). Yet to get the packet/emails on the details.

mba05, thanks man! Your prayers worked

Arun, you can definitely find me lurking around some other threads here on PG :)

For a full profile of the school, you can visit:
http://www.businessweek.com/@@BnLky4cQktUD0RoA/bschools/04/full_time_profiles/emory.htm

SnaX

Congrats SnaX( > half tuition is awesome).

All the best for your other results 😃

Congrats Snax for getting admission to Emory!!

Getting Scholarship of more than half of the tuition fee is really commendable.

Thanks Vipin, Medha!

For ppl applying in R2, I have noted my interview experiences in my Blog. You may not get a face-to-face interview, and may have to settle for a telephonic interview (Emory does not offer alumni interviews).

hi snax...congrats on your admit...

i've got an admit to emory too...for the 1-year program...why dont we catch up and exchange notes...

Ian

hi Snax

congrats man. its a great achievement.

akshat

hey congrats man...
can u tell us abt ur profile

Thanks Akshat, Phani :)

A happy new year to all !!

hey!
u dint tell us abt ur profile dude

Sheesh, Phani ...its new year eve, go party man :drinking:

Anyway, I am an engineer/telecom/5+ WE/Male/700+ ... If you are looking at Emory, you better have a above average GMAT this time :biggrin:

hey ian... am applying to the one year program too... wats ur profile? i am an engineer/telecom/2 yrs WE/710