EMBA Spjain dubai

Hi All, i am interested in pursuing the emba (2yr part time ) program offered by spjain dubai.wanted to know if anyone is applying for it this year , what preparatory material is best to prepare? Can anyone guide on what kind of biz stud…

Hi All,

i am interested in pursuing the emba (2yr part time ) program offered by spjain dubai.wanted to know if anyone is applying for it this year , what preparatory material is best to prepare?

Can anyone guide on what kind of biz study is generally given for evaluation purpose.

In the site there are no mention of placements have any past batches got placement assistance? Does this program have multiple intakes in a year?When is the next session due to begin

Thanks,
Elsa

Mr. EMBA,
Already we have thread under this name, try to post your queries over there. Here`s the link
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ask-sp-jain-school-of-global-management-dubai-singapore-sydney-official-admission-query-thread-25019365

Keep posting !

Hi All,

i am interested in pursuing the emba (2yr part time ) program offered by spjain dubai.wanted to know if anyone is applying for it this year , what preparatory material is best to prepare?

Can anyone guide on what kind of biz study is generally given for evaluation purpose.

In the site there are no mention of placements have any past batches got placement assistance? Does this program have multiple intakes in a year?When is the next session due to begin

Thanks,
Elsa