EMBA or part time MBA in UK. what do you recommend?

Hello all, Firstly, apologies if this doesnt mandate a new thread. If so, kindly put me through to the right place :). I am a Techie who is currently working in the UK. I have a work exp of 5 years (purely technical). I have hardly had a…

Hello all,

Firstly, apologies if this doesnt mandate a new thread. If so, kindly put me through to the right place :).

I am a Techie who is currently working in the UK. I have a work exp of 5 years (purely technical). I have hardly had any management training but aspire to move to product management in my company.

In order to for me to take those toddler steps towards the goal, I am looking to take up a part time or EMBA course from UK or India. I prefer the UK as I work here and can have a better interaction with the university I choose to study in.

I have been looking at the EMBA course that Lancaster Univ offers. The fees are not very high and I feel confident of the courses offered. Do you think this is a good choice? Is this rated as well as the full time MBA lancaster offers?

Any suggestions, please let me know.

thanks in advance,
Sunil