EMBA at LBS: What kind of GMAT/Profile do students have?

Anyone here planning on an EMBA at London Business School? What kind of profile do students have? Reason I ask is I have to decide whether or not to take the GMAT again. I took the exam last week and ended up with a 650! My profile: 1…

Anyone here planning on an EMBA at London Business School?

What kind of profile do students have?
Reason I ask is I have to decide whether or not to take the GMAT again. I took the exam last week and ended up with a 650!
My profile:
11 years work experience in the energy/ oil & gas engineering sector, worked in India, Australia, US, UK. Regular onsite travel to Caspian, African countries included. Dual nationality. Decent career path and promotions and solid recommendations promised from 2 supervisors at current workplace, a fortune 10 oil supermajor. Can demonstrate big budget project management, leading international teams etc. Masters in Petroleum Engineering from Australia with a good score. Bachelors in Engineering from IIT, excellent co-curricular record there but a 5-point-someone GPA wise at IIT.
So, essays etc have to be built to counter the low GPA at IIT 12 years ago, and the luke warm GMAT (650).
What do you think? Cant do anything about the undergard GPA, but should I retake GMAT, or try and live with it and get on with essays, reco etc?

One hope is that the EMBA is not supposed to be as demanding as a regular MBA for GMAT and grad scores, but this is all unconfirmed hear-say. Any experience, or thoughts would be much, much appreciated.