Eller MBA 2009

Hi All, Can we have a discussion group for all who 've applied to Eller for 2009.

Hi All,

Can we have a discussion group for all who 've applied to Eller for 2009.

Hello,

I applied. Did you get an interview? Hope all is well!

Hi
I havent got an interview yet..And, they have postponed my application for the next round coz i had not given TOEFL and didnt submit both the transcripts. i cudnt get them on time coz i was not in india at that time...so she clearly told me the application will be marked priority for the next round...

Did u get an interview call?? i think they are supposed to let us know the decision for round 1 around dec end...can u let me know ur profile..

yes I have an interview in 1 week. I got a 660 on GMAT and am a consultant in IT. What's ur profile?

GMAT 640 and have been working in the VLSI design

I did horrible my first GMAT attempt like below 500. I don't know if that will hurt me. Your experience is good. Mine doesn't stand out so that's my main worry.

Has anybody been accepted?

I got an admit on Dec 17th.

IT/ Male/680/5years work ex :happy:

Congrats man!!

Did you get any scholarship??

Congrats man!!

Did you get any scholarship??

Still waiting for the admission package. have mailed them also, no reply yet.

Hi Guys,

I have applied to eller. Anyone knows placement situation at eller school of business??

Hi,

I am Arvinth, first year student at Eller. Do let me know if u guyz have any questions? I may not be able to reply quickly.. so do give me sometime to respond to ur queries..

Cheers,
Arvinth

Hello Arvinith,

Am planning to apply to Eller for Fall 2010.

My Profile :

650/5.5
5 Yrs Work Ex in an IT company
Very gud extra currrs...
Decent Achivements overall....

Please assess my profile and let me know my chances by giving some examples of the class avg gmat scores and the interview process.

Cheers
F