Eller MBA 08

Anyone with Eller Admit? (08-10) Guys can anyone give some feedback on this school?

Anyone with Eller Admit? (08-10)
Guys can anyone give some feedback on this school?

Anyone with Eller Admit? (08-10)
Guys can anyone give some feedback on this school?

I have applied in second round.
The college is good for entrepreunership
Also the ranking is as below
FT-34
wsj- regional-43
forbes-43

Have u got admitted or u have applied?
:smilecol:

I got an Admit. Schol + Assit. Seriously pondering it as my relatives lives close by. Waiting for other results though. Lets see.

Hi I have applied to Eller...

they have told I will be getting an interview call this week...can you please share your profile and interview experience....

waiting to see your reply soon....Eller is good for MIS and Enterprenuership!!!

Hi,
My profile is GMAT - 680(5)
TOEFL: 107
GPA (70/100)
WEX: 3 years when I join
Played National Level tennis and captained Univ and District side. (Leadership Ql)
Couple of Social Activities.
Some other Merit Certificates.

They asked me,
Why MBA and Why now?
Trace ur career progress till now.
Leadership Example where you had to stand against the team. (Gave some ex of Tennis n stuff)
Leadership at work. (Some innovation example)
Why Eller. (Told them about the Entrepreunership program. Want to start sports consulting etc)
I asked them,
Scholarship?
Assistanship?

Actually I was pestering them time and again with calls and mails. Had a new doubt almost everyday. 😃

Hi rohan,
when did u apply? I am still awaiting the interview call...they said they will call me...
My profile:

690(5.5)
GPA: 91/100
WEX: 4 when i join
Extra: good

Please let me know how good are my chances?

I gave my interview today. It was good with general question on my resume and work ex.
Guys tell me how much time they take to give out decisions. They have asked me to wait two weeks.

Hey Rags

I applied in the first round and havent got an interview call yet...did they mail you for the interview date? Wen did you apply?

Regards,
Deep

Hey Rags

I applied in the first round and havent got an interview call yet...did they mail you for the interview date? Wen did you apply?

Regards,
Deep

I sent my appli by 27th dec. And they recieved it by 5thJan. I recieved a mail on 17th jan stating my appli was complete. And the the next day i got a call for interview. I think u shud contact them and ask abt ur appli status since u applied in 1st round.

Rohan290883 Says
I got an Admit. Schol + Assit. Seriously pondering it as my relatives lives close by. Waiting for other results though. Lets see.

Hi rohan
Tell me how many days they took after ur interview to give the decision.
Hi rohan
Tell me how many days they took after ur interview to give the decision.

Hi,
My Results almost took more than a month. That was becoz of christmas and then the admission director had some death in her Family. So, it got postponed. I guess u should get inputs from other people.

Hi Rags..if you are online...can you please tell me ur interview experience in detail..I have my interview tom with Paige Bausman....it would be great if you can help me in this regard...

deepshanky Says
Hi Rags..if you are online...can you please tell me ur interview experience in detail..I have my interview tom with Paige Bausman....it would be great if you can help me in this regard...

I had my interview with Bob Rieger He was CEO in a large chemical company. I was intimidated by what he told me about himself.

The interview started with coments on my resume and he had read thru my whole file.

He asked
Why MBA
Why now
Why finance
What leadership Exp u have
How will ur current exp help in ur new field ( i am changing career tracks)
Why not Msc in finance instead of MBA
Why eller
Long term and short term goals
What firm/ which field/ what business/which services do u want to start in INDIA (i had mentioned abt coming back to INDIA and starting my own firm)

I asked abt scholarships, GA, TA etc.
Then he wished me a good sleep at night and thats it.

I hope i have replied in time.
:satisfie:

Hey guys...I made it into Eller....Rohan...did you get intimation about schol +assist in snail mail or e-mail??

deepshanky Says
Hey guys...I made it into Eller....Rohan...did you get intimation about schol +assist in snail mail or e-mail??

Congrats deepshanky on ur admit. U got ur decision so quickly. I havent got any communication yet though i was interviewed before u.

Yes rags...I was pleasantly surprised 😲 was interviewed on tuesday and got the admit e-mail on thursday!! may be bcos I was a first round applicant...dont worry...during the interview, the lady, told me that there are still plenty of seats for the taking...so you will make it.. :thumbsup:

deepshanky Says
Yes rags...I was pleasantly surprised 😲 was interviewed on tuesday and got the admit e-mail on thursday!! may be bcos I was a first round applicant...dont worry...during the interview, the lady, told me that there are still plenty of seats for the taking...so you will make it.. :thumbsup:

U seem to have quite a few offers of admit. Which one ru planning to join?:tellme:

All depends on the schol amount and the location dude....I have some personal obligations so have applied conservatively...I have no dings till now and have 3 admits in hand...

deepshanky Says
All depends on the schol amount and the location dude....I have some personal obligations so have applied conservatively...I have no dings till now and have 3 admits in hand...

Hi Deep. Congrats.... I got the scholl Info in the soft copy of my admit letter.
if u didnt get the info...y dont u call them and ask them.
Where else did u get admit from??