eligibility for placement in mba college..

hi,i am an engg student…my academic result is very poor.its less than 60%…but i have scored more than 70% in graduation…i want to know that am i eligible for mba entrance exam? and for eligible in placement in mba college its must required ab…

hi,

i am an engg student..my academic result is very poor.its less than 60%..but i have scored more than 70% in graduation..i want to know that am i eligible for mba entrance exam? and for eligible in placement in mba college its must required above 60% in academic result? plz help me out.
@souv said:
hi,i am an engg student..my academic result is very poor.its less than 60%..but i have scored more than 70% in graduation..i want to know that am i eligible for mba entrance exam? and for eligible in placement in mba college its must required above 60% in academic result? plz help me out.
you are eligible for MBA and even if din't appeared for CAT/XAT this time, you can take admission in some good institutes.You have a decent score in grads that is the best part.

hi I am new to the forum I am in fybcom and doing ca, gave cpt in june 2013 and cleared. I had a question, I was thinking of doing bcom private (don't know much about it) the only reason I was thinking of it was because college takes a lot of time away with projects, tutorials , attendance, travelling time and more. and with private I would have enough time to do other things and prepare well for ca. I am also planning to do mba so would like to know your views abt it the advantages , disadvantage and also will I still be eligible for mba or not? pls reply I am super confused