Elective related dilemma

I am a Btech Mechanical engineer. I am pursuing my MBA International Business from School Of Management Studies, CUSAT. I like to join any Mechanical Engineering related company after my MBA. Most preferably Automobile and that too in Production o…

I am a Btech Mechanical engineer. I am pursuing my MBA International Business from School Of Management Studies, CUSAT. I like to join any Mechanical Engineering related company after my MBA. Most preferably Automobile and that too in Production or Maintenance. I am focusing on operations management for my elective. But the university is providing these 3 elective papers under OM viz. Supply Chain Management, Quality Management, Production Planning and Control. There are total 5 elective papers in the final year. 2 in third sem and 3 in the last sem. Can anybody help me to decide which all elective I should prefer other than Operations Management to get into a Mechanical Engineering company so that I can work for their Production, Operation or Maintenance department. Finance, Marketing, HRM, Information technology Management are the other area wise electives.