Ehsaas Community

can i know more about volunteering for services for Ehsaas in Pune?

can i know more about volunteering for services for Ehsaas in Pune?

h i and my team of friends have started a NGO Aashayein in Mumbai to help street children .This year we are planning to encourage them to learn various computer technologies like ADOBE,TALLY,POWERPOINT etc so that it can open new avenues for them, show them what is the impact of computers in todays world and if they wish they make an earning by learning these skills , most of them have basic computer knowledge as in to start and shut down computer ,browsing internet etc . The children are of age group 8-16 years.they go to school foe education , we also organise workshop to teach them skills like carpentery, wielding,bike workshop etc to make their own earning.

I need some powerpoint presentaions and videos which could help me make these children to computers and i have plans to nake the children join the courses in nearby computer centers. Also i need ideas and views to be used in order to encourage other peope and friends to join my cause .

can anyone help me in getting these ppts and videos? u can mail me ur views and stuffs that u have on

Please remove your email id . and go through rules of the website once.
anyone who want to contact will do so via PM (private message) i.e. left click( normally ) on the user name, you will see this option.

Btw nice initiative. :cheerio:

h i and my team .........................

can anyone help me in getting these ppts and videos? u can mail me ur views and stuffs that u have on ***********