Ehsaas - Community Services in Pune

hi ppl, im from pune. do PGites conduct commuity services in this city?? i read @ work in bombay chennai hyd blore but not pune…so just wanted to know… arthi

hi ppl,
im from pune. do PGites conduct commuity services in this city??

i read @ work in bombay chennai hyd blore but not pune..so just wanted to know...

arthi

Hey Arthi, Nice to see you take the initiative....There are quite a few active members from Pune....Hope you guys get together quick.... All da best :)

Cheers

Hey Puneites,

I'd be interested in the same too. Any groups carrying out any activities of teaching young children??

Vik

Hey Mods

Is there a way to find out who are the PGites (Pune) active in the Community Service Anyway to get in touch with them. I too would like to contribute.... Pune PGites do post about this...

Thanks

Govi......

Hey Govi, take the initiative pal....we can already see three people willing to volunteer and i'd say thats not bad at all.....You guys just meet up once and try to chalk out some program...Go around, talk to a few NGOs, offer your services..evaluate their responses and then decide on a POA......Ain't half as big as it sounds but yea, is hugely satisfying.... 😃 😃

Cheers

hey thanks mod

would be more than willing to take the initiative, hey Pune PGites do let me know about this and those who have posted here thats Arthi n Infinite Improb.. we all can get together and then decide on a POA U can mail me ur contacts and I can get in touch with u'll -this is my mail id.....

Hoping to see the Pune fraternity getting together

so long

Govi...........

Good work Govi, Based on the experiences of pulling this off in the other cities - you may need to do the following:

1) Collect telephone nos of the people interested and stay in touch with them. PMing, emailing etc can slow this down too much.

2) Meet up often .. even if it is for just 30 mins so that you guys can build up concrete ideas and execute the same

3) Keep the forum updated so that more interested people can jon in the good cause.

Any doubts toh hum log hain na 😁

Thanks for the guidelines PG

A small doubt here is how can I get the contact nos of the Pune PGites or say anyone interested, that was the reason i gave my email id so I can get in touch with those interested... If there's any other way,do suggest.

Hope this starts soon

Govi...........

A small doubt here is how can I get the contact nos of the Pune PGites or say anyone interested, that was the reason i gave my email id so I can get in touch with those interested... If there's any other way,do suggest.

Hope this starts soon

Govi...........

You can PM all Pune guys/gals who've posted here and give them ur number, and ask for their number. :)

Best of luck! :D

Uday

Hope this starts soon

Govi...........

Hi Govi,

Just keep posting here for starters, you could also PM all those who posted here.

Even if you are only 2 or 3 in the group, try and meet up on a Sunday and explore the possibilities of working with NGO's or Organisations in and around Pune.

Once you get started, you will find many new users joining in :).

Great to see you Interested and All The Best for getting off to a good start

Cheers,

Wayne
hi ppl,
im from pune. do PGites conduct commuity services in this city??

i read @ work in bombay chennai hyd blore but not pune..so just wanted to know...

arthi

arthi..i think the first big way to strat is particpate in the walkatahon organized to spread awareness against AIDS...
govi is coming for sure...hope to see u also..
well to know more about the walktathon..just check the tpoic "pune walking for a Cause".
the whole of pune is walking for this cause..we got participation from majore corporates and schools and colleges..
go ahead..
sivaram

Hi

Here is my id : [email protected]
This is a good initiative, lets all of us Puneites post our ids here, and then we can talk over phone/yahoo asap, and plan out something.

I am interested in a regular thing - such as teaching kids or working with old and destitute. All ideas, even from non-puneites, will greatly help in getting us started. I am all fo organizing for the first get-together 1-2 weeks from now...wat say folks?

Thanks
Nipun
ps : Oh yeah! All the best for CAT results folks !!

bumping this up

I believe that "right wing secularism" is the only way to go.

But as liberal as my views are, i also believe that the truth should always be pursued. there will always be claims like this made even if a survey into the matter is made.
I mean there is no way thatthe opinion of an independent survey will change the mindset of people. still what the hell..... do the survey anyway. finding out the truth should hurt nobody(hopefully).

i believe we can trust the people to take the results of any investigation that may be carried out in a positive way. And for heavens sake i hope we have grown out of hindu vs muslim mentality.

So sorry..... i was so mad i posted my reply in the wrong section!!!!
:oops: :oops: :oops:
Any ways nething worth doing in pune...
I'm up for it!
:wink: :wink:
So sooooooorrrrrrry again! :oops: :oops:

Hey all PG punekars

me too wud like to contribute to some social cause.

do notify here if someone starts

YD 😁

Hi People,

It's fantastic to see such an overwhelming response from Puneites. Hey guys please count me in for any kind of social work. Why not we pagal puneites meet some weekend and chalk out something and get the ball rolling?

Probably, we can start in a small way, what say guys?

damn....!! never saw this thread... n never even thought we had so many members frm pune...
i suggest lets meet up somewhere someday n then decide how 2 go about things...

Cheers
Puneet

All right everyone. How about meeting this weekend? Do write back. We can meet at Deccan or Camp, depending upon everybody's convinience.

IM me [email protected]