EDHEC 2011 admits

Hi Friends, I just accepted an offer to join EHDEC’s Msc program in Financial markets (Nice Campus). Thought it would be good to know others who have already accepted/contemplating on joining EDHEC. Would be gd if people out here share their tho…

Hi Friends,
I just accepted an offer to join EHDEC's Msc program in Financial markets (Nice Campus). Thought it would be good to know others who have already accepted/contemplating on joining EDHEC. Would be gd if people out here share their thoughts on the Fin courses offered by EDHEC.

A little bit abot myself,
B.com, MBA (2006)
5 yrs work exp, 1 year with Genpact, 4 yrs with UBS (offshore equity research)
GMAT 690
CFA L2

Hi,

I have got an offer for MIM FE (2 years). My profile:

B.E Comp science
Work ex-none

GMAT 640.

what is your opinion about this college?

Hi shraddha, are you going to join? I am accepted for the same program... and i was considering whether to go for it or not, please let me know asap... also could you help me wid ur profile...

Hey Ankit,
I am not sure yet. I am still doing the research. My profile: engg with no work ex. GMAT 640. What about you? What is your profile? Areyou going to join?

Hi shraddha.... i am considering they have given me thursdays deadline.... you cud help wid a gmail id or sumthing wud lyk to have an extensive discussion.... i am really confused whether i shud head for a job or this.... its does seem to have a commendable reputation... i have done my engg and am a fresher... 1420 on GRE

hi.. i am in the process of applying for edhec financial economics track.
i have heard teh college is one amongst the top 5 in france...

which other colleges have you got admits from..
profile. : 1 yr work exp
b.e in electrical
toefl 113
gmat 620

I got a call from grenoble and vlerick ghent. Ya I have heard the same!

some useful insights into studying in france :)

French MBA Programs : The B-School Application - Canada, South America, Asia, Australia and Europe