ECIL GET 2017

This group is for the aspirants of the upcoming recruitment of ECIL for GET 2018.

Form filling to start from 2nd Dec.

Syllabus and pattern?

Hey guys, ECIL exam date is coinsiding with ESE-2018 date. What to do ?

Since the date is clashing with the ese prelims., Please write mail to ecil so as to change the CBT date because the date of ESE cannot be changed. Ecil mail id-. [email protected] I have already mailed them. Change of date is on their hands but we can atleast give a try.

any info about exam pattern??

pattern kya he iska

during the form filling it is asking about the certificate no. of hsc and ssc certifcate should i mention my roll no of that 10 and 12 class or refrence no. written on the certificate

bhai ecil electrical ki syllabus kya hai?

https://chat.xhatsapp.com/Ecx7pnCc9V8GVmTNYbLaPd

replace x with w ,this is group for mechanical guys 

Any idea about electrical syllabus

guys what to do about the exam dates?

The written exam(CBT) of ECIL coincides with the UPSC ESE 2018 on 7th January 2018. how  is it possible  that two central government engineering exam will be held on the same date.

SO GUYS PLEASE MAIL THEM REGARDING THE ISSUE TO CHANGE THE DATE OF EXAM.

I called these people on their helpline 040-27182222, regarding the clash of exam dates. The idiot says, you should ask UPSC to postpone the date. I told him that, UPSC had declared their dates 10 months back, and it is highly irresponsible of them to chose the same date, for ECIL. To this, he cut the phone, and is not picking it now.

Your branch

• Electrical
  • EC
  • mechanical
  • other

0 voters

Hey..anybody registered.. ?? Got userid??? Iam not getting it...help...

anyone here of civil engineering?

Koi ye batae PG are not allowed means what jisne b.tech k baad m.tech kiya h ya phd wo form kyu nhi fill kar skte

koi news date change ki ?

Friends, I request all of you to call ECIL, to consider a change in examination dates. This is the number of HEAD HR- 040-27121981 040-27182495 Email- [email protected]