To discuss questions related to various subjects of ECE. Helpful in all technical exams like gate, ies, Bsnl jto. Sail, bel, etc.
Along with this, a new feature "Concept card" is introduced to build up small concepts that would be helpful in technical interviews.
Mechanical impedance is the ratio of
- rms force to rms velocity
- rms velocity to rms displacement
- rms force to rms displacement
The input impedance of short-circuited line of length l where λ/4 l < λ/2, is
A rectangular metal waveguide filled with a dielectric of relative permittivity εr = 4, has the inside dimensions 3 x 1.2 cm, the cut off frequency for the dominant mode is
A.2.5 GHz B.5 GHz C.10 GHz D.12.5 GHz
For F1 layer the maximum ionic density is 2.3 x 104 electrons per cc. The critical frequency for this layer will be
The velocity of electromagnetic wave in a good conductor is
A.3 x 108 m/s
B.more than 3 x 108 m/s
To increase Q factor of a coil, the wire should be
- long and thin
An RLC series circuit is underdamped. To make it overdamped, the value of R
- has to be reduced to zero
- has to be increased to infinity
- has to be decreased
- has to be increased
The terms RMS and average values apply only to sine waves.
The drift velocity of electrons is
- D.half the speed of light
- A.very small as compared to speed of light
- B.equal to speed of light
- C.almost equal to speed of light
With increase in temperature the fermi level in an intrinsic semiconductor
- Remains at the centre of forbidden gap
- Moves into conduction band
- Moves closer to valence band edge
- Moves closer to conduction band edge
Answer given in book is d..how
I m an student of ece. I want to ask that in barc oces will there be any questions about computer architech in ece paper?????