e Hi Local Puys help Puys from outsidto find their Gd-Pi venues

Hi All Puys, I was feeling need of a thread which could help PGs in finding their Gd-pi veneues. In many cases we have to go outstation for our Gds& Pis and the problem which we face is that normally we are worried of the fact that how will…

Hi All Puys,
I was feeling need of a thread which could help PGs in finding their Gd-pi veneues.

In many cases we have to go outstation for our Gds& Pis and the problem which we face is that normally we are worried of the fact that how will we reach to the venue, as many times in call letter the venue location given is not suffiicient enough for us to reach the venue in time.

So we have to take some alternatives like to ask to many persons, to hire a auto rikshaw but even those things doesn't help sometimes as it is not necessary that all persons whom you are asking know the venue which you are asking or the auto rikshaw drivers know the venue you want to go.
And moreover the bigger problem comes is that when we go outstation to reach the venue then we are in dilemma that from bus when we reach to that city,at which location we should get down so that from that location we could reach to our venue easily.

So Puys Please post your venues of Gds& Pis and those who are local please do guide those outsider puys about their venues by posting the things and way to reach to the venue.
And for every reply post giving guidance to reach to venue please use thank button to give thanks:D.

All the best to all Call Getters from different B-Schools for their Gds & Pis:cheerio:

Orvil

I'm starting with two venues- (1) Jaipur Venue for call getters of ITM Navi Mumbai

Red Fox Hotel,
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg,
Malviya Nagar,
Jaipur

(2)Delhi Venue For call Getters of Welingkar Mumbai

Mount Carmel High School,
A-21, Anand Niketan,
New Delhi

Sir Jee

Use this :

Google Maps

Sir Jee

Use this :

Google Maps

Thanks A lot for telling about google maps, but I too know about that and the problem is a map is a map.
Can you tell anyone with help of google map that how he/she can reach to the Gd-Pi venue like to the Jaipur venue of ItM or Delhi Venue of Welingkar With help of map
it's not possilbe to get the guidance how to reach to the venue, like which bus to catch to reach the venue or which route to take to reach the venue, maps give only a rough overview.
Anyways thanks for your help

Orvil

Hey Puys post your locations of Gds& PIs and please other Puys guide outsider Puys to reach their locations as this Puy is guiding