E-Books for Subjects of MBA in Oil and Gas Mgmt?

Hi, I am pursuing Integrated BTech + MBA (Oil and Gas Mgmt) , 5 years course from UPES, Dehradun Presently in my 5th year, the prob is that only few subjects of MBA 1st year (Quantitavite tech, Organisational Behav, Managerial Eco, Engg…

Hi,

I am pursuing Integrated BTech + MBA (Oil and Gas Mgmt) , 5 years course from UPES, Dehradun

Presently in my 5th year, the prob is that only few subjects of MBA 1st year (Quantitavite tech, Organisational Behav, Managerial Eco, Engg Eco) were taught.

Now in my SUMMER HOLIDAYS, I wish to study MBA. So can you seniors please help me with the books for different subjects that I can download?

Hi,

I am pursuing Integrated BTech + MBA (Oil and Gas Mgmt) , 5 years course from UPES, Dehradun

Presently in my 5th year, the prob is that only few subjects of MBA 1st year (Quantitavite tech, Organisational Behav, Managerial Eco, Engg Eco) were taught.

Now in my SUMMER HOLIDAYS, I wish to study MBA. So can you seniors please help me with the books for different subjects that I can download?

if you want to download copyright material, please look for other forums.. This is not allowed on pagalguy...