Durham Business School

I have got a call for interview from Durham Business school. Whether anyone of you have already experienced the interview? Kindly share your experience abt this B-school.

I have got a call for interview from Durham Business school. Whether anyone of you have already experienced the interview?

Kindly share your experience abt this B-school.

Hi Shamarao,
What course did u get call for?
Road

Hi Shamarao,
What course did u get call for?
Road

I attended my interview yesterday for Durham Full time MBA. Whether you have applied to Durham.

Rao
How did the interview go ? And more important - when will you know the status ?

hi pg,

no i didn't apply to durham. hows the univ? u must have done a research on the univs. in UK. what do u suggest for me? the main thing with me is that i dont have a work exp. so i cant go for a full-fledged mba right now, which requires work exp. suggest some top-rung univ, considering my profile.

Graduation : Engineering : 63%
No work experience

thanks, waiting to hear abck from you,

roadtrip

RPJ Says
How did the interview go ? And more important - when will you know the status ?

Interview was ok. I attended the interview on 19th and today received the admit letter along with scholarship application form.
hi pg,

no i didn't apply to durham. hows the univ? u must have done a research on the univs. in UK. what do u suggest for me? the main thing with me is that i dont have a work exp. so i cant go for a full-fledged mba right now, which requires work exp. suggest some top-rung univ, considering my profile.

Graduation : Engineering : 63%
No work experience

thanks, waiting to hear abck from you,

roadtrip

Durham is good business school and one of the oldest. It offers lot of scholarship & grants. Ranked very high for employability after MBA.

As you don't have work exp., i suggest you to try for Msc in management offered by all high ranking institutes. Becos all good B-schools require work exp for MBA.

Rao

Congrats Rao.

Now that creates problems-of-aplenty for you. So what have you decided ? Which one are you looking to join ? Durham, Cranfield or ??

Congrats Rao.

Now that creates problems-of-aplenty for you. So what have you decided ? Which one are you looking to join ? Durham, Cranfield or ??

Hi RPJ,

Can you provide me your suggestions. I have admit from following institutes:

1. Cranfield - 50% Scholarship
2. Durham - Expecting 66% scholarship
3. Grenoble school of business
4. Indian Institute of foreign trade(IIFT), New delhi.

I am really confused, which one to choose between Cranfield, Durham & IIFT.

My Profile:

BE (Mechanical)
I have 4 years of work experience in India, Kuwait & UAE.
GMAT Score 700

Bye

Rao

If money is a criterion or if you want to settle in India immediately after your MBA then you might want to look seriously at IIFT. In terms of Euro MBA, I don't know much of grenoble but have heard that compared with Cranfield, Durham University is rated very highly (6 star). However you might wanna go with the program that fits you best.

Hi...

How good Durham Business School for 7+ Years IT professional.

I have got the admit from this college and also from Bradford. Have not yet finalized on anything. Would really appreciated honest opinions.