DTE NOTIFICATION (2013-15) DTE FORMS ARE OUT ,REGISTRATION,QUERIES, DOUBTS ...

Today the registration for 13-15 has started so lets have our array of doubts regarding updates, changes, form details so that everybody will get acquainted with the procedure.We can have our queries discussed here.

Today the registration for 13-15 has started so lets have our array of doubts regarding updates, changes, form details so that everybody will get acquainted with the procedure.

We can have our queries discussed here.

In CMAT details in dte reg

Shall I need to fill both exams details or the best of two?

What is dte customer care no?

pls answer

for HU students, can someone let me know if we have to visit the ARC before the merit list?

Can we enter best 5 marks in 10th and 12th ??

do we need to pay right now after filling form ?

I'm a type C Maharashtra candidate and as per the type clause, my home university is Mumbai University. Now in the qualification details page, it is asking for my graduation university and that list does not contain the actual university from which I've graduated. So should I choose "other" or am I supposed to choose Mumbai University because according to the rules, that is my home university. TIA 😃

my university gives me cgpa and not percentage.now in the form they have mentioned that u need to fill out the marks obtained and total marks.they do not allow me to fill in my percentage directly by converting cgpa to percentage.what should i do?

Guys, how to enter cgpa ??

Guys if a HU student also applies thru all india seats, then in the proforma I, does one have to fill options f and g as well, because they talk about applying thru all india seats ?? @satyamsingh 😃

PUYS..I am from Kolkata, I have filled up the form in OMS category and made online payment.

But what is this process of ARC ?? Do I have to go to Mumbai, to get documents verified or something ? what is the process

PLEASE GUIDE ME

Do you also want to apply for All India Seats ?

.. I'm an OHU (Pune) student .. shld i say yes/no to the above? .. 😲

Those who are OMS candidates what is the reg no : and application form no we have to enter for the following entry in Proforma I ? really confused ....

I have appeared for CMAT and applying for All India Seats. My CMAT ( First / Second /Third) Reg. No. is ___ and Application Form No. is _. I have Scored _marks in CMAT

(First/Second/Third).

Does anyone has any idea abt d cancellation procedure fr admission under dte?? I mean till wen can v cancel our admission and get our money back??

guys what is the fullform of EBC in special reservation details? is it related to person with disability?

hey guys i registered to DTE today will pay through chalan in coming days then what do i need to do and what is arc i mean where do we need to go for that ?

Score: 224..... Rank: 1123.... Which collgs could i get & apply for...recommendations very welcomed guys

Where is the proforma I puys ? Cant locate it? also is it necessary for a type A candidate?

I have done ssc,hsc & grad from maharashtra........But my leaving certificate metion by place of birth as RAJASTHAN......Do i need to have domicile certificate then?? my permanent address is maharashtra....... ??

what about All india seats in d form..im a HU candidate

do rply