its only few hours left now...please everyone tell us abt their details
cat score:
work ex:
gd:
PI:
and if selected wil u join..yes/no:

abybaby86 Says
lets continue our discussions and querries abt the result and DSM here

ye kaam pehle kar liya hota to uss bechare thread ki aisi taisi na hoti...........
:)
ye kaam pehle kar liya hota to uss bechare thread ki aisi taisi na hoti...........

i never knew how to create a thread....m sorry:drinking:

cat score:93.06
work ex:nil
gd:average
PI:MIND BLOWING
and if selected wil u join..yes/no: not sure yet.....

i guess, pehle pata nahin tha thread kaise kholte hain. Ab is thread ki aisi ki tesi karo! Results tak pg 10 tak le chalo.. Time paas bhi to karna hai
abybaby86 Says
i never knew how to create a thread....m sorry:drinking:

come on yaar, no sorrys n all........
u did a gud job by starting this thread.....

hey uss thread ki to watt lag hi chuki hai..
lekin gd pi ka koi exp to waise bhi nahi tha
anyways
CAT- 91.33
work ex- 9 months
gd- gud
pi- ridiculus :drinking:
if selected not sure to join..:(

cat score:87.55
work ex:nil
gd:good
PI:disaster
and if selected wil u join..yes/no: most probably yes

and wat is this pg 10>???

cat:89
work ex :6 mnths
GD:v gud
pi:gud
if selected then yes/ no:yes

abybaby86 Says
and wat is this pg 10>???

i think he meant to say that we shud fill atleast 10 pages by our discussions.......
engineering exams me pages bharne waali aadat itni easily jaati nahi hai yaar..........:)

but it will be better if we discuss some sinsible things here..and if seniors could help us too...and do stay in touch with dsm..keep calling them asking abt the results

011-27296203
no of DSM, in case if anyone wants to call them up......

guys is the course aicte approved???

hehe jab tak moderators ye thread band nahi kar dete tab tak we can do fultoo tympass..:)
i also second that the discussion shd be somewhat serious now..hey what abt the DCE DTU impasse? will it affect the studies? what abt the present summer placements ?

hehe jab tak moderators ye thread band nahi kar dete tab tak we can do fultoo tympass..:)
i also second that the discussion shd be somewhat serious now..hey what abt the DCE DTU impasse? will it affect the studies? what abt the present summer placements ?

i asked a senior gal abt the summer internship, during our GD/PI....
she told me that 15 of the 60 guys hav got the internships, n companies were still coming, TATA n LG were to come withing a week or so....
but the problem is tht mainly newly opened companies are only offering the internship currently......
saurabh96 Says

yaar i m not sure, but i think it must be AICTE approved, as it is a govt university, so they hav to be AICTE approved.........
saurabh96 Says

i guess yes