DSM Dtu 2011-2013

Hi all, this thread is for all those students who are interested joining DSM, Delhi school of management, Delhi Technological University(formerly Known as Delhi College of engineering). I shall continue to post messages on this thread t…

Hi all,

this thread is for all those students who are interested joining DSM, Delhi school of management, Delhi Technological University(formerly Known as Delhi College of engineering).

I shall continue to post messages on this thread to help cat crackers get to know more about life at dsm,dtu. So if you have any queries or suggestions, do post here.

Regards
Sumit Bhutani
Delhi School Of Management
Delhi Technological University
(Formerly Known as Delhi College of Engineering)

Hi all,

this thread is for all those students who are interested joining DSM, Delhi school of management, Delhi Technological University(formerly Known as Delhi College of engineering).

I shall continue to post messages on this thread to help cat crackers get to know more about life at dsm,dtu. So if you have any queries or suggestions, do post here.

Regards
Sumit Bhutani

Hey you have opened the same thread twice...........Please refrain from doing this.............
@ Mods,
Please close this thread....

Thanx

Hi all,

DSM is the management department of Delhi technological university formerly known as Delhi college of engineering. the management program started in 2009 and till now we have had good response from industry regarding the program. the USP of DSM is its Curriculum which is designed especially keeping in mind the industry and engineers. thus this program is only for engineers.

For any Query or Suggestions, do post.

Regards
Sumit Bhutani
MBA 2010-2012

Hi all,

DSM is the management department of Delhi technological university formerly known as Delhi college of engineering. the management program started in 2009 and till now we have had good response from industry regarding the program. the USP of DSM is its Curriculum which is designed especially keeping in mind the industry and engineers. thus this program is only for engineers.

Regards
Sumit Bhutani
MBA 2010-2012

Hi all,

Regards
Sumit Bhutani
MBA 2010-2012

Hi

I have
VA -14
DI -10
QA-13
in CAT 2010 on 22 nov

X- 84.8
XII 72.8
Engg- 65%

What are my chances at DSM any clue?

Hey there are 2 other threads running on the same topic.... creating many threads will create more confusion and of less use to anybody.........

Hi gyan,

last year's cut off was around 87 %tile, so it depends on your accuracy, you seem to have a good chance. the weight-age for admission is 80% in written,i.e., CAT.

and I would request you and others to contact me on other thread,

"Delhi School of Management"

If you have any other query, feel free to contact.

Regards,
Sumit Bhutani
DSM 2010-2012