DRDO/ISRO Technical/Scientific Assistant - Chemistry

For exchange of opinions and share knowledge on the examination and syllabus as well the subject

Join here and pose your questions for your doubts clarification.

Thanks

If anyone else applied for PRL Scientific Assistant Chemistry (applications date closed) may use this platform for updates and preparation

Any advertisements on the above Title of the group will be posted and followed up until the results announced.............

So lets make it live and disscuss on subject and updates

Get prepared well for Tier-I exam of CEPTAM-9 so as to get in deep discussion with Subject for Tier-2

Hello friends! CEPTAM-09 Admit cards are out. Wishing you all the best to clear your Tier-I exam.

Mock test quite helpful for knowing the pattern of questions that may appear in the test. Link available in the Ceptam official site.

Hope u guys preparing well for Teir-I. Share ur experience here after giving ur exam.

Hello friends, I have applied for scientists c position under advisement 134. What is the time line.some one have rough idea? Application end on Nov 30 th..in how many months they generally call for interview.?any idea ...? please give some idea on this. Any one who already appeared for scientists post already in 2018 would be able to help me...!!! Thanks,

Hi Friends! How many of you are hoping for appearing the next tier-II Exam. Based on your response our course for the exam will be initiated.

Hello Friends Happy New Year

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCenMtnGGDsUyx_7rr3-B2DQ  

Hello friends, the above is the link to youtube channel for preparation of this Tier-II exam

Friends!... New videos are on the roll and still to come in the days ahead... keep watching, the link available from my below post

How many of you here cleared the Tier-I Examination

Hello friends due to some busy schedule I couldnt access here. However I would like to share my FB and Twitter Account details for more updates on chemistry videos on my youtube channel.....

Thank you

Youtube channel address below

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCenMtnGGDsUyx_7rr3-B2DQ