Don't like the new Look.

Hi All Few hours since the new look came up and I had to post this. I was always skeptical of this change.Ban me, groan at me or whatever. Even some of us back at the QA thread hold the same opinion. “Not liking it” Kindly consider…

Hi All

Few hours since the new look came up and I had to post this. I was always skeptical of this change.
Ban me, groan at me or whatever.
Even some of us back at the QA thread hold the same opinion. "Not liking it"

Kindly consider this as a plea, and bring back the older version.
Or at least give us the option to switch back to the older version.

Waiting in anticipation. 😃

Yup! Have the same idea... We must have an option to switch back to the old version 😃 😃

Yes buddy, lots of confusion. Lost the old PG touch...

Roger That but lets give it a try for a week @[419941:Enceladus] bhai. Kya pata phir se spirits wapas aa jaaye Quant Thread pe and we get the same feel to study !! \m/

there is no way we can go back to the old version.

we have coded this from scratch so that we can make changes at will and keep improving on the experience.

we are willing to discuss any issues and make changes but only after couple of weeks. right now there are toooo many knee jerk reactions going around.

honestly, i really dont like dis look,,
its as if someone has stolen the PG factor from Pagalguy,,
really nt enjoying doing questions over here,,
I request to revert back to d lovely nd evergreen old look,,
Its better dat way,,

P.S.-- smileys are also nt gud,,earlier one had an awssm Lot f dem!!!

But yeah...We should have a option to switch back to the Older Version atleast damn!!

Why there isn't a switching option here. Most of us would love to be back on the Older Version only. That was just awesome :inlove:

@[571257:Estallar12] bhai,, i really doubt isme Quant thread mein woh baat aayegi,,,
sobbing!!!

@[8964:deepu] - In any case, No option to revert back to the old version or what ???

DImaag kharaap ho gaya Bhai log... I used to track Page wise... now I have Lost track of the point where I had left...

Pages are shown Comment wise now....

@Estallar12 said: @deepu - In any case, No option to revert back to the old version or what ???
yep no option. the reason is technology wise the old version and new version are on very different platforms.

Wo Maza hi gayab hai quant thread ka....very little spce for posts.......

@[584523:antodaya] yep many are complaining about that. we will work on it once the launch has smoothened out.

it would have been a smooth transfer like giving 1 week time to check new version and after getting comfortable it wud have been shifted.

I can totally relate to this and yes even i was sceptical about it since beta testing.....But life changes and we should also change.....

Couple of weeks who knows this might turn out to be our new addiction...

Yaar ab toh jyada der rukne ka bhi mann nahi kar raha PG pe...As Quant Thread was the part which I was using hell lot frequently and ab woh Jaan rahi hi nahin usmein!!

@[251735:chillfactor], @[327875:varuntyagi] Sir...aapke review comments ?? :O
@[8964:deepu] bhai, so you mean "couple of weeks". Haha. We'll have CAT in a couple of weeks if I may exaggerated a little.

Yar Beta version ke users kaun the? Who gave a +ve feedback for thid look.

@[571257:Estallar12] bhai tuje lagta hai wo baat ayegi? I am highly skeptical. :(
@ram87 said: it would have been a smooth transfer like giving 1 week time to check new version and after getting comfortable it wud have been shifted.
there are tons of features we want to launch and it is not possible to do it on the old platform.

we made a choice to move ahead with this. we are not going back to the old version.

@[584392:ram87] - You cannot comment on that yaar...More than 3 weeks were given to check and anlyse, review, point out bugs in the new version and then the switch over has taken place. Tab koi bola hi nahin 😞