DOMS NIT trichy admissions 2010-2012

This is for all the aspirants… Department of management studies, national institute of technology,trichurappalli

This is for all the aspirants...........

Department of management studies,
national institute of technology,trichurappalli

wats d cutoffs 4 calls 2 nit trichy doms...n do they consider sectional cutoffs...??

the cut offs depend upon the category u belong and as well differ for tamil nadu and outsiders.
as per last year data i can approx quote following details:
outsiders:
general=89
obc=85

and as per my information there are no sectional cut offs but u need to have a balanced score(not too low in any section)........

akss

subscribing!

anjath Says
subscribing!

@anjath

Pls let me know that what ws the last yr cut-off and what is the minimum,average and highest package at NIT,Trichy??Does it provide 100% placement or not??

Pls put some light on placement..........
Thanks in adv..............::

hi

i am trying to apply to nit trichy this year as per the application instructions it says "You are required to obtain a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/-(for OPEN and OBC category) or Rs.350(for SC/ST category)drawn in favour of 'Director, National Institute Of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15' payable at State Bank of India(branch code:1617). " usually demand drafts are just payable in a particular city like trichy,chennai, bangalore or so on how can we make it payable at a particular branch? is this a mistake or am i missing something

regards
Cati

hi

i am trying to apply to nit trichy this year as per the application instructions it says "You are required to obtain a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/-(for OPEN and OBC category) or Rs.350(for SC/ST category)drawn in favour of 'Director, National Institute Of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15' payable at State Bank of India(branch code:1617). " usually demand drafts are just payable in a particular city like trichy,chennai, bangalore or so on how can we make it payable at a particular branch? is this a mistake or am i missing something

regards
Cati

I have heard that there is some space to write the branch code while making DD,you can ask the bank authorities while making the DD.............

Hope it helps...................

placements and all are more so dependent on prevalling economic conditions. but still you can you cna stay assured that it will be 100%

NIT Trichy takes Cat score only or JMET also.What is the last date,avg package,fee?

mehrotraakshat Says
NIT Trichy takes Cat score only or JMET also.What is the last date,avg package,fee?

for admission process NIT Trichy uses CAT score alone. for current batch fee is 1.8 lacs inclusive of lodging and boarding

i attmptd arnd 40 (q-16,va-14,di-10) with arnd 25-28 correct .. shld i fill NIT's form.

one more ...
i heard tht placements are good for engineering background students ,not for commerce students ... pls throw some light on it ..!!

one more ...
i heard tht placements are good for engineering background students ,not for commerce students ... pls throw some light on it ..!!

Unlike last year we do not have clear cut-offs as CAT was a CBT.But with the above mentioned score you can apply. There is equal opportunity for all backgrounds when comes to placements. Certainly each background has it s own advantage, eg commerce has its own advantage when comes to finance and a mechanical engineer for operations.

I have heard that there is some space to write the branch code while making DD,you can ask the bank authorities while making the DD.............

Hope it helps...................

Hi

I have already taken a DD which says payable at Trichy and not a particular branch in Trichy the internet banking didnt have such an option just the location where it is payable, Seniors can you kindly help me?

Regards

Can sombdy shed some light on Placment scenario of lst 2-3 yrs ..specially lateral placement..:)

Hello seniors,
I've applied to nitt already and made payment through DD about a week back but so far didn't receive any confirmation from them.will the admissions office usually send an e-mail for the same?also i want to know are there any freshers with a commerce background in the present batch?

guys i belong to BC category in TAMILNADU but wen it comes to all INDIA i belong to GENERAL category now my question is wat i have to fill in category ?? is it general or obc??? i got confused becomes NIT tiruchi comes under tamilnadu ....seniors plz throw sme light on this....

the.one Says
placements and all are more so dependent on prevalling economic conditions. but still you can you cna stay assured that it will be 100%

our college has never failed to provide 100% placements. its been running for 30 years. i know it doesnt answer ur question but why the doubts for the coming years? there's nothing special happening right?
hi

regards
Cati

don't worry, just write the branch code in the space provided. tell the banker specifically to send to that branch only.. when he types it, nit trichy will come up on his screen. in the payable at space in the slip write nit trichy-15 and NOT just trichy... sorry for delay!!