DOMS IIT Roorkee 2006-08 results out!

Hey every1… Juz realized through the prev existing thread results are out for IIT Rookee also! The link : http://www.iitr.ac.in/news_system/files/50.pdf Ajit Sir has unexpectedly…informed bout da results… Dis is r…

Hey every1...

Juz realized through the prev existing thread results are out for IIT Rookee also!

The link : http://www.iitr.ac.in/news_system/files/50.pdf

Ajit Sir has unexpectedly......informed bout da results.....

Dis is really nice....declaring da results...... more than a week b4 da expected date .......

Seniors.......hats off 2 u...

Param....

well i can see my reg numbr as well 😃 in the list....

hey...

I am also thru......

but I dont know how....I told them in the interview that I have converted NITIE and IITKgp...and going for NITIE ...

phir bhi le liya...meri shakal pasand aa gayi shayad...:):):):)

Congrats to all the call getters...

hi prats.....u just seem to rock more n more....ab tu mein tr8 le kar rahoonga..no bahanas.......kab hai..aur kahan hai???...
cngrats though......fr8 job...problem of plenty with u

hi prats.....u just seem to rock more n more....ab tu mein tr8 le kar rahoonga..no bahanas.......kab hai..aur kahan hai???...
cngrats though......fr8 job...problem of plenty with u

mein to kab se ready hoon...bolo kahan chahiye....

plenty ki koi prob nahi hai...NITIE is thr...ab bas IIMK ka intzaar hai...

all the very best ya..m sure u l make it there also.....

sidhant9 Says
all the very best ya..m sure u l make it there also.....

thanks alot...I hope so...

hey...tumhari kahan se call hai except SIIB...???...aur where r u going finally...???

Hi friends ,, My number is their in the merit list .my merit list number is 95 .. one dout what does that meen ..Do I stand for any good chance of making into IIT-R?.plz reply

Hi Friends!

Me too thru..

Friends lets start a discussion on the prospects of MBA at IIT roorkee.. as after visiting the campus we all must be in a better positions to make right perceptions.

Seniors n frnds pls throw some light on the following:

1) the campus is not WiFi enabled.. does it in anyways hinder online access. i saw the net speed at kotley!.. was slow to frustation..... really....

2) We at IIT Roorkee have grt finance faculty but what abt operations (i am ineterested in Opns) we dont have a core faculty for the same.. does it hinder in neways on regular interaction wit faculty for opns related queries???

3) we were told that the future prospects of placements are grt in the sense that our alumni have moved up the ladder to influencial positions... can you throw some light on the prospective compoanies visiting iit r??

These are just genuine queries and in no sense intended to create ne comaparisons or negative criticisms.... just need some help to mke a better descision.

Hope to hear from pgites soon......

There are no compromises we make in life, only CHOICES.....

can any one give me link
after opening that link
it says that file is damaged

how do i see my result

as of now..me going to SIIB prats...aagey dekho whats in store

sidhant9 Says
as of now..me going to SIIB prats...aagey dekho whats in store

okkk....done with the fees and everything??

aagey...?? koi aur result bhi aana reh gaya hai kya??

nahi.....nt any as such.....where is the tr8 yeh bata......dnt change the topic...dear....wat about u wen do u join nitie???

sidhant9 Says
nahi.....nt any as such.....where is the tr8 yeh bata......dnt change the topic...dear....wat about u wen do u join nitie???

arre...I m not changing the topic...kahan chahiye treat aur kab chahiye...:)

NITIE...22nd june....the classes will start on 26th june...

and I also want the treat for SIIB...one of my friend is studying thr...ur senior...:):)

o okie..ya u told me that.....senior cool.......
mail kar diyo date venue and time f [email protected]:)

people who r not joining IIT R for sure

please post so that other pgites get a sigh of relief

last query pgites

wen is IITR is coming wit its first waiting list
is their any tentative date for that

do reply

LAKSHYA MAT BHULNA

kudos 100 th post at pg

me not joining. Rank 48..

Congrats to all who got thru.....
My rank is 70........
Any realistic chance?