DoMS, IIT Madras GT/PT-2007

Puys, Congrats to all of those who have been short listed.All those who recieved a call and have queries pertaining to GT/PI, post on this thread. All the best for GT/PI. Rajat Saxena DoMS,1st year IIT Madras

Puys,
Congrats to all of those who have been short listed.All those who recieved a call and have queries pertaining to GT/PI, post on this thread.

All the best for GT/PI.

Rajat Saxena
DoMS,1st year
IIT Madras

pls post the link .How can we know the list

Thanks

Puys,
Congrats to all of those who have been short listed.All those who recieved a call and have queries pertaining to GT/PI, post on this thread.

All the best for GT/PI.

Rajat Saxena
DoMS,1st year
IIT Madras

raaey bhai rmbt result kahan announce huey hain

List will be out soon.U can chk the URL: Welcome to the Department of Management Studies - IIT Madras

SOme imp info from last years thread:http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iit-madras-admissions-2006-queries-25012199

Regarding the GT/PI-
well reg GT .. From senior's exp:will jot down my experiences in a nutshell ..probably that will help u out
It is slightly different frm any other normal bschool GD ..The topic given will be a case mostly ,a socially releveant one (His case was based on Cigarette smoking among Teenagers and the effect of media in controlling it.).
Ideally the team has to reach a consensus and wud have to write a 100 word conclusion at the end of discussion . however ifeel that, other parameters of evaluation remains same as in any other GD ..but take care not to be aggressive ...
...and its not an elimination round.. so u still have quite a good chance ,even if u dint do well..

Reg PI , he was asked on my Engg basics and hobbies, but mostly it revolved around my Work Experience...and the millon dollar question" Why MBA and why IIT M ?" .. but the panelists are very friendly and hence just be ur natural self...i think thats wats more imp...

yaar rmbt abhi tak nahin aaye bhai kab tak aayenge:neutral:

rmbt,

thanks for ur initiative....

theres no list in the link you have given....could you please inimate once again when the results are uploaded completely.

still the results are not out............When can we expect dem.......

pls let us know all as soon as IIT M declares anything........

Thanks in advance.........

@RMBT...........thank u boss for initiating this all...........

rmbt bhai aaj aa jayegne na resulk bhai

Thanks for informing us in advance RMBT!!!

But it would have been great if the results were out along with the pre-announcement.

I hope the results are out soon now, else it will create unnecessary anxiety & pressure amongst the students.

P.S. : Hope the soon means TODAY!!!!

bhaiya main to result dekne ke liye hi office me hoon..
kitne der me aaega...?
Subah 7.00 baje se office me hi hoon...

wait karo yaar hum sab bhi wait kar rahein hain

List is out now .
Me got shortlisted....
All the best to u all!!

Seniors plz help me , how to prepare for GTΠ
JMET Rank :1200
Engg Branch :Electronics & Communication
Work ex :15 months in Infosys
Please suggest me on which area should I emphasize while preparing for
interview viz, work-ex or academics?

Results r out...

Heres the link

Department of Management Studies - IIT Madras

Al de best guys!

hi

i got selected the day started badly with SP debacle but ended happily .Hope it does the same for all of u

And seniors pls tell something abt GT/PI for elctronics engineer with 18 months ex.
Do I need to study analog ,digital do not remember these subjects right now.
Pls guide

Thanks

Yuppie !!!
I too Got selected. My second call of the season 😃

got selected..... with rank 791... third call of the yr and second of the day 😃

seniors what are the probable dates for gt/pi? could you guide us more on the process??

Hey guys any probable dates for the GT/PI??
seniors..plz let us know if u have any idea of the dates

is mein nahin hua chalo koi na baaki calls hain usmein dekhtein hain all the best to all of u may god bless u and thnx to rmbt

hey guys any idea of probable dates for GT/PI.
seniors plz let us know if u hv a rough idea of the dates