DoMS IIT Madras [2016-2018] Admission Notifications & Related Discussions

Official Discussion thread for admission related queries of Department of Management Studies (DoMS), IIT Madras - MBA Batch 2016 - 18.

Hi Puys,

All the best for the CAT examination from DoMS, IIT Madras.

For any MBA admission related queries, please feel free to post here. We will be happy to help.

Sir does any IIT take a stiludent from b.sc.background on cat basis ? Please reply

Important Dates for MBA Admissions:

http://www.doms.iitm.ac.in/index.php/mba-admissions

what was cat cutoff for general catagory???

when does the application process starts?

What was the NC-OBC cat cutoff for 2014?

my cgpa is 6.4

am i eligible to apply ?

Hi, Is MBA in IIT Madras, limited to only B.E students or any undergraduate students can apply for MBA course?

what are the documents  needed while applying to doms IIT M ??

10th 82.2 12th 76.6 B.tech 66.6 Worex 4 Years IT expected CAT-92.34%ile provided NC-OBC category.

Can I expect calls on above profile if CAT expected is met.

Hi....Wanna know What is the minimum percentage for SC candidate last year?

@DoMS_IITM    When are the applications forms for DoMS IIT Madras 2016-2018 available??

Can we mention best of 5 marks percentage for 10th and 12th (CBSE).

In 10th, 12th i had optional subject (total 6 subjects) which reduce my percent upto 10 percent and that will decrease my composite score a lot.

Seniors, help.

Hello,

I have 76.31% in 10th

76.16% in 12th

B.E.(MECH)-8.31 CGPA

GEN category

Fresher..Expected Cat %ile-92-96...Can I expect a call?Pls reply based on ur last years experience..

On behalf of the Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras, we wish you a Happy new year!!

wat is the last yr obc cutoff ..?  if possible say about fresher obc cutoff(rough idea) 

@DoMS_IITM  Do I need to provide any reference letters if I am applying through CAT 2015. Can I know what certificates should I produce while applying to IITM and is it sufficient If I submit online or should I post the application to chennai.

hi guys 10th/12th/grad scores 81/93/61, expected Cat score 95% raw score of around 138, have around 11 months of experience in IT sector, presented one ppt at graduation, did have volunteer certificates and have karate state level second prize at high school level,and from a NCOBC, can I expect call from IITM

Am a general category student so what should be my CAT score to apply though it's a composite score... What should be my stop target %le??