Does family business has a imp or not

hi all i want to ask that if a person joins his or her family business instead of going for a corporate job . What are his prospects does the person is at a grave disadvantage in interviews. My family business is though at a small level but i…

hi all

i want to ask that if a person joins his or her family business instead of going for a corporate job . What are his prospects does the person is at a grave disadvantage in interviews. My family business is though at a small level but its scope for expansion is tremendous .

pls reply

one year after this post, and i have a similar question..does family business account for work experience for getting admission to top b-schools in india?

I was engaged in my family business from the last 1.5 years and was grilled regarding the same in nearly all the interviews especially the IIM C interview. Now only results will decide weather they hav given weightage to it or not .

Family Business is no more a boring thing to do now. A great news for those who find it boring, as GLA University Mathura has launched a BBA Family Business program for them. The program will not only help them in taking care of their family business but will also help them in becoming entrepreneurs. For more course related details you can visit university website.