Does anyone got FMS admit card ??? or atleast any acknowledgement.

I did not get any acknowledgement from FMS saying my application is received. I dont understand what to do ??? Please lemme know if I can do anything ???

I did not get any acknowledgement from FMS saying my application is received.
I dont understand what to do ???

Please lemme know if I can do anything ???

I received the acknowledgement some time back. jsut call up and ask

i didnt get the acknowledgement last time either...but the hall ticket came on time...
so dont worry...shudnt b a problem...

Y have you started a new thread for this there is already a thread open for FMS queries .
Request you to please close this thread.

thanks .. any how I will give a call/mail and check

guys AFAIK , the colleges send the ack card after receiving the respective forms.but than its the responsibility of post office to dispatch it to respective students , so there is no point in calling fms and even if u call they ll answer the same.I have not received my JMET Acknowledgement Card yet , ... it has been 10 days after JMET took place.so dunt wrry , wait untill hall tickets r dispatched and if u still dont get it , than u can very well enquire abt it.

Hii,

me from mumbai,

got my acknowledgement card on 15th Dec,06.

Rgds..

I got the acknowledgement long time back...

Well I haven't received the acknowledgement either...:nervous:

i'd submitted the form personally....
so I got the ack card there and then..by hand

strangely i got it ack card sometime back...
FMS has the repo of not dispatching admit cards and ack cards on time...
so no need to worry if u get ur admit card 1 day b4 exam....
that happened last time...
@amitnsit- hw was jmet and snap/nmat yaar...

hi there....i have goofed up while filling up the fms form...i have filled in pune as the centre and i need it to be mumbai as i have TISS on the same day...if there is any FMS student on the forum can u please help....

I did not get any acknowledgement from FMS saying my application is received.
I dont understand what to do ???

Please lemme know if I can do anything ???

hey dude... i too ve received a confirmation frm dem... but yet to receive d Admit Card... i'm worried bout the same thing man...

hey pals...
its for all those puys who r into IMS.... hey guys lemme know if any of u ve finished taking d first take home XAT paper provided to us in ADMAT 2... i'm done wit d first test.... let us start discussing dem jus as we did it for d ACTs MCTs n FCTs... til den happy studying....:satisfie: :

hey pals...
its for all those puys who r into IMS.... hey guys lemme know if any of u ve finished taking d first take home XAT paper provided to us in ADMAT 2... i'm done wit d first test.... let us start discussing dem jus as we did it for d ACTs MCTs n FCTs... til den happy studying....:satisfie: :

hey pals...

buddy this is not the appropriate thread to discuss it either search for admat thread or start a new one if there isnt any ............otherwise atleast post in the xat prepration related thread ....................
nishant_rungta Says
hey dude... i too ve received a confirmation frm dem... but yet to receive d Admit Card... i'm worried bout the same thing man...

i don think any one has recieved admit card yet so dont worry.................

I had filled the online application form. I did not got any acknowledgement nor any prospectus nor any admit card............How can I help myself...........

i haven't recieved acknowlegement card either. wat to do ?