Docs to collect from employer while resigning.

Hello friends, roman, countrymen :: With the season pouring admits for many I am sure many companies out there in the market are going to lose quite a number of intelligent brains :: . So I just thought why not to have a thread where we ca…

Hello friends, roman, countrymen

With the season pouring admits for many I am sure many companies out there in the market are going to lose quite a number of intelligent brains . So I just thought why not to have a thread where we can share with or probably guide the poor souls like me about the documents that should be collected in exchange of resignation letter .

To start with I have the following list... keep adding the missing ones.

1). Relieving letter
2). Work experience certificate
3). No-dues certificate
4). Form F-16
5). Payslip

Hello friends, roman, countrymen

With the season pouring admits for many I am sure many companies out there in the market are going to lose quite a number of intelligent brains . So I just thought why not to have a thread where we can share with or probably guide the poor souls like me about the documents that should be collected in exchange of resignation letter .

To start with I have the following list... keep adding the missing ones.

1). Relieving letter
2). Work experience certificate
3). No-dues certificate
4). Form F-16
5). Payslip

Provident Fund withdrawal / Transfer forms depending on if you have subscribed for PF and what you want to do with it.

another document that you should collect is letter of recommendation from them it is a letter in which they refer you to others since you've done good work highlighting your skills and good qualities.it is must have if you could get it from them it will help you in landing job easily the next time you apply somewhere.if you don't know about recommendation letter here is a link- Letter of Recommendation.