Do EABS in Pune accept GMAT scores?

I was just going through list of colleges offering one year PGDBM.came across this B-school called Europe Asia Business school in Viman Nagar,website looks good mentioning faculty from IIM-A and college by Harvard alumunus.But not sure about them …

I was just going through list of colleges offering one year PGDBM.came across this B-school called Europe Asia Business school in Viman Nagar,website looks good mentioning faculty from IIM-A and college by Harvard alumunus.But not sure about them accepting GMAT scores.Though my score not too great but good enough to get me through some good college in India.Dont want to go abroad with loan on my head and landing in average college.Any comments about EABS repo n placement scene?Heard they have Gurgaon campus too...which is better?

you can more information about EABS @ www.eabs.ac.in or talk to the admissions head Dr Richa Vyas or the Director.

This is true the college is founded by alumni of Harvard and Cambridge universities. Dr Ganesh Natarajan (former Chairman Nasscom) is Harvard grad and Dr Nikhil Agarwal (Director) is Cambridge grad.

EABS has opened up their second campus in Gurgoan, it is one of the largest campuses in northern India with 110 acres of area. The campus has all amenities and it is residential programme.

you can also visit the official blog of EABS www.eabsblog.blogspot.com

Cheers!!

searchhead Says
I was just going through list of colleges offering one year PGDBM.came across this B-school called Europe Asia Business school in Viman Nagar,website looks good mentioning faculty from IIM-A and college by Harvard alumunus.But not sure about them accepting GMAT scores.Though my score not too great but good enough to get me through some good college in India.Dont want to go abroad with loan on my head and landing in average college.Any comments about EABS repo n placement scene?Heard they have Gurgaon campus too...which is better?

hw gud r d placements ?? hw easy is it to get admission ?? an honest review of d college pls.. i m a fresher.. so it is fine fr me to do dis course....