DMS-SOM Pondicherry University

Hi, Can anyone plizz provide me some insights into the MBA programme of Pondicherry University…like wat scores can the cut-off be like and the prospects as well. My CAT score is 87%ile. Its my last resort, i suppose and time is running ou…

Hi,

Can anyone plizz provide me some insights into the MBA programme of Pondicherry University.....like wat scores can the cut-off be like and the prospects as well. My CAT score is 87%ile. Its my last resort, i suppose and time is running out too......I'm a confused machine. Help....Anyone ....Please. Thanx!!!! 😞

Hi....even i want to apply for MBA programme of Pondicherry University but confused that how much percentile it accepts..........plz some one help me out ..... thanks

why the heck is there no one replying our queries in this forum....anyways the forms are available online from 2 march. But i still dont have an idea of how good that b-school is......can u read it people from pagalguy...cant you provide some info about this b-school

i saw the notifiaction of this college recently..last date to apply is 31st march...
wanted to knw more abt this college like placements and hows it is??
hope any one can reply...
seniors frm the coll..or puys ...waitin for ur replies...

i saw the notifiaction of this college recently..last date to apply is 31st march...
wanted to knw more abt this college like placements and hows it is??
hope any one can reply...
seniors frm the coll..or puys ...waitin for ur replies...

why is no one willing to advise.......?
sumitleo Says
why is no one willing to advise.......?

dont knw dude...i thnk no one is frm colg is ther on pg...
so u hv filled the form??any idea abt the colg??

any idea about cutoff mine cat score is 78%

ithnk tht mark will surely fetch u a call for gd/pi....
but ther is no seniors who cn help us..hope some one do reply...

dms,pondicheery gd/pi list is out .....
they hv informed thru mail....so u cn check ur respective mails..

all the best

hi guys,

will any one have idea abut d no. of seats at DMS.

hi guys,

will any one have idea abut d no. of seats at DMS.

according to the last yr data
seats for: University Campus : 60 Seats
Karaikal Campus: 30 Seats

and around 360 people hv been called ....

Wat are your gd pi dates? mine is on 27th .i have mailed them to change my date?Still no reply anybody fron north india. Any information about the college welcomed....!

sumitleo Says
Wat are your gd pi dates? mine is on 27th .i have mailed them to change my date?Still no reply anybody fron north india. Any information about the college welcomed....!

mine is also on 27th ...u mailed me right??

ya

I too have on 27th

can any one give an idea about the gd topics and their selection criterion.

hi guys,
i have been selected for their mba program. But i am still in dilemma regarding the college as will it be worthwhile to do mba from there. although i only have an itm navi mumbai call. Still how was your gd/pi experience and what did u think about the college

Hi Samir,
Gud to see your post here. Even i have applied for banking technology, got 27th rank.. Did you got any call letter for GD and PI from the university?
Please let me know the status.

Hi Yohen and others,Its clear that DMS-SOM, PU is having good placement record (amidst this economic crunch). Some of those reputed companies are TCS,IDBI,(Satyam),Aspire System, Bank of Maharashtra,HCL Technologies, HCL infosystems,City Union Bank, LVB,etc.,

All the companies,that visits DMS, will come to IB and BT. There is no seperate placement for these departments. Those are newly formed departments. DMS was started way back in 1987 (started as School of Management and later rechristened as Dept of Management Studies,because of addition of 5 more sister depts lik commerce, economics,tourism,BT&IB;).So,DMS has a great alumni backup.

I dono abt the course content in IB & BT,but for sure they dont have the fun of learning Operations,Systems,Marketing,HR,and Finance. They are more confined to single area (either Intl business or Banking).

Hope this clarifies ur doubt!!!!

Cheers,
Sundar:cheerio:

Hi Samir,
Gud to see your post here. Even i have applied for banking technology, got 27th rank.. Did you got any call letter for GD and PI from the university?
Please let me know the status.

dude I got 16th rank in Banking technology..

when is gd/pi ??
sumitleo Says

dude wen did u receive this call...the site does not mention any gd dates...i sent my form yestrday...n wt is ur CAT percentile....btw i am frm chandigarh-north india