DMS IIT Delhi Final Results 2009-11

Hi In a few minutes Final Results Of DMS IIT Delhi for Batch of 2009-11 will be announced. Will Upload the link here soon… All the best to everyone.

Hi

In a few minutes Final Results Of DMS IIT Delhi for Batch of 2009-11 will be announced.

Will Upload the link here soon...

All the best to everyone.

ATB puys!!

yup.. All the best to everyone

The wait is killing

its becoming a long wait. will the wait list be declared along with the result?

all the best

Hi

I am sorry for the delay..
There are some issues with leased line connectivity (Reliance), so its causing a slight delay...

Little more information :

There has been increase of fees of Rs 2500(Management Systems Fund- to be paid once at the time of admission) and there is increase of about Rs 500(per semester) in your food/mess bill.

Rest the fee structure is same as it was last year, details will be there on website once the results are announced....

I am also doing the same thing what you people must be doing(refreshing the IIT Delhi) main page..............

nish_shah161 Says

Hi

A pdf file will be uploaded with the results containing details of the waitlisted candidates.......
nish_shah161 Says

Yes, waitlist is also expected along with main list.
ATB!!
Yes, waitlist is also expected along with main list.
ATB!!

thank god, there won't be a wait for waitlist, just in case i m not selected. but can you tell on past experiences, how many numbers on the waitlist move?

I heard that last time waitlist 45 was the last person to get admit!!

Alamgir Says
I heard that last time waitlist 45 was the last person to get admit!!

Slight correction in fact. Last person admitted was waitlisted 40.
Do not make any correlation, this year it may go down or up. It varies every year with huge margins.

of course they are all random.. but when will the list be out?
My bro is begging for system all day and all he gets to look at is pagalguy page!!

Hi

I am sorry for the delay..
There are some issues with leased line connectivity (Reliance), so its causing a slight delay...

Little more information :

There has been increase of fees of Rs 2500(Management Systems Fund- to be paid once at the time of admission) and there is increase of about Rs 500(per semester) in your food/mess bill.

Rest the fee structure is same as it was last year, details will be there on website once the results are announced....

I am also doing the same thing what you people must be doing(refreshing the IIT Delhi) main page..............

If there is some problem with main site....thn IT dept can upload result on the DMS site....if possible Viral can u upload the result on PG....or tell us individual results (if convenient to u)....yest VGSOM seniors did the same thing...VGSOM site was nt opening...so they started telling result on PG....moreover DMS called half people yest (so no panga of official declaration etc)...so there shd not be any issue for Adcom members to disclose result here

is there a major problem? in such a case i'd like to shut down my pc for a while. even it is complaining that i've been refreshing the same page for so long

Hi Viral...
yesterday I could not attend call made by you guys around 3 :40 as I was busy with my exam.
I tried to call back but no one picked up the phone.
Are there any issues about that.
Please reply

of course they are all random.. but when will the list be out?
My bro is begging for system all day and all he gets to look at is pagalguy page!!

Hi

Results are being uploaded....

15 more minutes ...

Some problem with the Leased Line connectivity...
Server refresh hote hi result display ho jayega..
Sounds funny.. but thats d last update , two minutes abck...
I am also glued to screen like u ppl...

We are also eager to knw whos gonna be pur juniors.....
next post will be results link......

This all is coming like a great suspense movie these last 36 hours.... keeping my fingers crossed for the results...

calls so far: iitd,iitb,iitkgp,nmims

converts : iitb,iitkgp,nmims

result still to be announced: iitd

hoping to get 4/4 ... let's pray

Hi Viral...
yesterday I could not attend call made by you guys around 3 :40 as I was busy with my exam.
I tried to call back but no one picked up the phone.
Are there any issues about that.
Please reply

Congrats dude! Enjoy!