DMS, IIT Delhi Final Converts 2013-15

Congratulation!! All the Selected Candidates.Join this Group to remain updated! Join FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/175302159282186/

Congratulation!! All the Selected Candidates.Join this Group to remain updated!
Join FB group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/175302159282186/

@nidsmba2012 hey....do u have ne idea regarding placement report fr this season..? whn can we expect it..?
@nidsmba2012
I want to know till when we will receive the official mail containing offer letter??

Do we have to submit two demand drafts ? And it is written that the second draft of 17 K something is not refundable.

It means if we withdraw admission at a later stage, Our 17 thousand something is gone?

Seniors :Thanks for your reply 😐

Guys is there any wait list? I can see very few obc candidates got selected.. I didn't get logic behind this... Are they maintaining OBC quota?

Hi Friends, Sorry for asking this question here. What will you suggest me NMIMS(Core) Mumbai Campus or DMS IIT-D.

I am interested in doing MBA in Finance.

TIA

Sorry for asking this here. I got selected in Telecom in IIT-D. I also converted IIM-S.

I am also interested in operations with two years of exp in the field of manufacturing. Which one to select considering ROI also.

What r the prospects for telecom any senior's contact....

Any OBC puys leaving NITIE ? please comment so that we can get an idea of next WL movement

Converted IITD (with rank 5 cos I feel the list is published in order of merit) . Had a good GD and a great PI. Thanks IIT-D for boosting my morale, wont be joining though. Waitlist moves by 1 (General candidate)

what is the next step for converts who are joining ?

Hi puys what are the prospects of focus on telecommunication MBA....i have 4+ years of experience in IT....although i did my graduation in telecommunication

I have few queries:

1. Are people on sabbatical allowed to sit for placement?

2. If 1 lakh is the tuition fee(as per the site) then what are these 12,385 rs. for? Are these only for 1st semester or for each one?

3. Hostel charges of rs. 34800 are per semester or these are only for 1st semester and then we have to pay for hostel seat rent only?

4. What is the refund policy?

Seniors!!!! Extremely Confused please get into the discussion......with 2012s placement report mess up how are the placements REALLY??? summer place report is sketchy n I think the avg is considering foreign placements(yet again!) ...so would help us decide if the real figures were given....

Hi Puys.

Request you all to kindly fill up the waitlist tracker:

Welcome to Google Docs

PM me in case of any issues. Share this in the Facebook page as well.

what was the waitlist movement for last year? also 134 final calls have been made for 46 (general) seats. What does the waitlist mean then?

When will the waitlist be out. Seniors kindly through some light

Guys placement report is out on DMS website.

Hi, Along with draft any documents required to submit. Nothing is written in annexure. Only draft???