DMS IIT Delhi 2008-2010 Results out!

results… Final Result for Admissions to IITD MBA Programme (2008-2010) congrats to all call getters!!! finally the results are out… sigh of relief to everybody…

results.........
Final Result for Admissions to IITD MBA Programme (2008-2010)

congrats to all call getters!!!

finally the results are out... sigh of relief to everybody...

@seniors
any idea how many calls have been given out?
and how many seats are there at IIT Delhi...?
wt about the OBC quota?

Hey puys,
Got through DLM with a JMET rank of 248 & an excellent GD/PI...Congrats to all the call-getters!!

I am from delhi and this is my best call till now. After IIFT waitlist and VGSOM reject was not hoping to convert with very far fetched rank. but :w00t:............

dont know how to react..........just want to ask seniors if this is true and not a joke....and if it has happened in the past when offers have been rejected due to technical glitch. I know i am pessimist.:frown:.............

I AM LOVIN IT. :poketoungeb:

my gdpi experience: http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/30232-2008-dms-iit-delhi-gd.html#post1058108

Second Convert of the season.......

joining for sure....

JMET Rank 173

Fresher

After A good GD and and extra cool PI was expecting this...:new_multi:

IIT D I am coming
Yippie

I am from delhi and this is my best call till now. After IIFT waitlist and VGSOM reject was not hoping to convert with very far fetched rank. but :w00t:............

dont know how to react..........just want to ask seniors if this is true and not a joke....and if it has happened in the past when offers have been rejected due to technical glitch. I know i am pessimist.:frown:.............

I AM LOVIN IT. :poketoungeb:

No re, you are through 😁

Enjoy! Breathe!! 😁

Me too in!!!!!!!
great feeling :)

I believe this is the best call for the season.

Converts:IISc, IITM,IITK,IITKGP,IITR gen rank 2,nirma,Fore,Bim,Scmhrd,SIBM.
rejects :SPJAIN hope for the waiting list.

Please help me decide between IITD and IISc.....

@seniors
wt about the OBC quota?

Number of calls we dont know, I spoke to our Admissions Head, and he refrained from telling me the numbers..

We have 75 Seats..

No Effect on us because of OBC quota as of now, but tough call if we get something from the MoHRD.. As of now no update on that front..
@seniors
wt about the OBC quota?

Number of calls we dont know, I spoke to our Admissions Head, and he refrained from telling me the numbers..

We have 75 Seats(60+15)

No Effect on us because of OBC quota as of now, but tough call if we get something from the MoHRD.. As of now no update on that front..

cant beleive it... after so many dissapointments finally made it...

Decent gd and a good pi helped me sail through........

Thank u seniors chetan,rahul and all for ur support during the stay in IIT delhi.....

meet all of u soon at delhi.

Finally!!!

Selected for DLT :eh: Don't know why I was offered DLT and not DLM which was my first preference. Is it based on graduation background?
DMS, Delhi was my worst interview and I converted!

Profile:
BE Electronics - Mumbai University
Work-Ex: 33 months in IT
JMET Rank: 33

My GD/PI Exp:
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/30232-2008-dms-iit-delhi-gd.html#post1059319

hi seniors,
Is waitlist is also out because i found no one here who is waitlisted. If not, then when can we expect the waitlist .
Thanks

puys........this is not to break any of your happiness.........but can you see.........nobody is rejected......i mean i am also thro'......but i doubt its the same kind of problem which happened in scmhrd.........it was showing everybody got selected........i hav seen more than 12 results on net........nobody got rejected..........i am worried

ashish_2604 Says
puys........this is not to break any of your happiness.........but can you see.........nobody is rejected......i mean i am also thro'......but i doubt its the same kind of problem which happened in scmhrd.........it was showing everybody got selected........i hav seen more than 12 results on net........nobody got rejected..........i am worried

Bhai aap kaun hain aur hum sab ko kyon daara rahe hain. Bhai bada important convert hai aur koi gadbad bardaasht nahin hogi ab. and bcoz seniors have themselves given the link means it is authentic.
Can a technical institution make this kind of error.

Bhai ye IIT hai SCMHRD nahin. Yahan sab kaam thook baja ke hota hai...

Happiest day of my life....converted the best call of the season....

AIR-157
Work x->20 months in IT

I am definately joining it...:smilecol:

salute to IIT D guys for their help :clap:

I m nt finding more words to express my excitment...:cheerio:
:popcorn:

:cheers:

Bhai aap kaun hain aur hum sab ko kyon daara rahe hain. Bhai bada important convert hai aur koi gadbad bardaasht nahin hogi ab. and bcoz seniors have themselves given the link means it is authentic.
Can a technical institution make this kind of error.

Bhai ye IIT hai SCMHRD nahin. Yahan sab kaam thook baja ke hota hai...

sorry dude........didnt mean to offend anyone.......just a little concerned..

So if its true
Here i am in DLM
MNIT, mechanical
good acads

having a placement of 7 lacs in hpcl which is due to revision and expected to be around 9-10
avg pckg here is 12...........so should i join it or not

noticed something strange...among top rankers, the first one who got selected is rank 12..
so where are those top 10 rankers...either they did not attend the int...or they got rejected.....

Guyz

Second convert of the season after SJMSOM.........

I m really elated.....

I hope no problem occurs due to reservation row on this......seniors throw some lite on this