Dmrc SC/TO 2016-. Physcho + interview

To share information about the further stage testing for the post of SC/TO

Welcome guys😃😃😃 have patience let other come

People who are selected in sc/to

• Without glass
  • With glasses

0 voters

Obc candidate any???? New caste certificate bnwaya h ???

What is there in psycho test? Can anyone tell

Bhai what is the syllabus for psycho test. Anybody know?

Wait till the weekend I am going to discuss about the phsyco test with current employees who were recruited in 2014....

dosto agar surgery 15 sal pehle hui ho to kya allow karenge scto ke liye or ab koi problem na ho kisi bhi tarah ki

27th october 2014 ki obc certificate valid hogi

which is better DMRC JE  or DMRC SC/TO  ?

Dmrc SC/TO document verification and interview is a two day process or it will take more time? As per given schedule it seems two day process then why they are advising to stay for two weeks in Delhi?

Hi friends plz suggest me any book of dmrc pshyco.

agar koi book mille or anything about psycho test pls mujhe bhi btana.........

koi mujhe psycho - DV - Interview - Medical ka seqence  bataega and gap between them.............

Any one appeared in maintainer electrical engineering. Plz give ur roll no and DOB so that we can download question paper.

Only psycho test and dv... no interview is dere

Bhaiyo yaha kuch bol rhe he ki sc /to me intrvw he or kuch nai ....exact pta ho to plz byaye

nd one more thing, psychp test me koi cutoff marks hote he???

Interview will be there...............it is mentioned in physcho admit card........now the question is that how many seats are there??

How much time taken in document verification?? Because of npcil exam on that day from 11:30am .. My serial no. Is 8 on 15th June. Also plz help me when they distribute TA approximate time.. I will want to appear in exam as well as document verification. Is this possible or not ??

Aaj phla Psychological test apna experiece share krna after test........and best of luck.......