DMRC JE (ELECTRICAL) PREPARATION: SOLUTIONS FOR ALL QUERIES

This group has been created by DMRC's JE. You can ask any questions related to DMRC JE.

LET'S START WITH DMRC JE SALARY: Basic=13,500 IDA=120℅ of BASIC=16200 PERKS=45℅ of BASIC=6075 LEASED HRA= 52.5℅ of BASIC=7087.50 Gross Salary=42,862.50 PF DEDUCTION=12 ℅ OF BASIC+IDA=3564 Deduction for Staff Welfare fund=55 Tax on LEASED HRA= 10℅ OF TOTAL LEASE= 708.75 In hand Salary=42862.50-(3564+55+708.75)=Rs 38,534.75. TA recharge in metro card= Rs.1600 /- month. Other allowances such as GH Allowance, Night Allowance, Mobile allowance, special festival allowance, as per applicable. It's as per old pay commission ,I have no idea about new pay commission. New pay commission applicable from 01.01.2017, but not getting advantage of this now.

Candidates who are seeking for the DMRC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern can reach the right place for downloading it. Here we are attaching the direct link for Downloading the DMRC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus and Assistant Manager Exam Pattern. The Exam pattern and Syllabus are necessary for the exam preparation. The applied candidates will be selected based on their performance in the selection process decided by the higher authorities of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.   https://www.clazwork.com/how_it_works.php

Dmrc je cut off any prediction

JISNE BHI MARKED FOR REVIEW KIYA THA....AUR UNTAG KAR NAHI PAAYA PLEASE DMRC KO MAIL KARO HO SAKTA H KUCH HI JAAE....NAHI TO L*** TO LAG HI GAYE H..... U MAY MAIL IN THIS FORMAT....

My exam was on the date of ##/04/2018 for ** POST and ##/04/2018 for ** POST, sir i have marked many of the answered questions for the review later, but due to the lack of time i could not remove the review mark of them. I am very sorry for that, but i would like to request to consider my answer to evaluate the final marks. Please sir please look into the matter for the sake of the Genuine candidates. This silly mistake should not cost our future. We Know that mistake is our but this is just because of the lack of time so sir this mistake should not cost to our future. Please sir please look into this matter.

THANKING YOU!

EMAIL ID  [email protected] 

DETAIL K LIYE FORMAT YE H

candidate Name:

Registered Email Id:

Registered Contact No.:

Registered Date of birth:

User Id:

Password:

Post Applied:

Post Code: 

Yr koi what's group hai dmrc electrical ka to plz add this no. 9456503784

those guys have issue related to "mark for review later" after answering the question...... i am making a whatsap;p grp to discuss the matter please leave ur no. i anyone interested...my no. 7840820797

Legitimate creative assignment writing service has become very popular among students seeking Custom Creative Writing Services and creative research paper writing services. 

many thanks  jghkjh 

www.sarasotarentalplaces.com    Very educating story, saved your site for hopes to read more!    

I must admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot! www.middleclassunionmade.com

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. www.iconic-memory.com

This is an awesome motivating article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post virtualjeep.com

Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. www.jrcustombuilt.com

Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. www.athenspizzawatertown.net

Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. www.sanclementegirlssoftball.org

A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. wearebenfranklin.com

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. www.talkingprofits.net

How to solve puzzles. Easy and best method to solve puzzles.  

Do like & subscribe for more SBI related content and daily schedule to crack SBI exam. 

https://youtu.be/_IP77tfAJZY

I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work. www.poeticchristiangifts.com