DMRC CRA 2015 SELECTED

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE POST AND OTHER INTRESTS

JOIN THIS GROUP GUYS ,WHO FINALLY SELECTED FOR CRA 2015 AFTER CLEARING THE MEDICAL EXAMINATION.  

Is the joining date fixed ?? Which eas given at the tym of document verification...

dear friends, my name was on wait list....but at the time of medical they said if found fit come on 29th of dec.. with stamp paper and character certificate............. ,should i take it as confirmation or wait for any mail/notification....PLS share ur ideas/advice..thanks

anyone whose joining and cgl mains , both are on 1st ? :/

BHAIYO KAISA RHA SABKA CGL MAINS????

JOINING KI LAST DATE KAUNSI H....??? OR KISI NI JOIN KR LIYA KYA 1 DEC KO???

bhaiyo dmrc ka payscale revise honge kya jan 2017 se???

saturday sunday off rhata h kya training me?????

KOI NEHRU VIHAR YA MUKHERJEE NAGAR SE H KYA GROUP ME????

FINALLY.....FREEDOM ENDS NOW. :(

any one from batch C

Hello Puys first of all congratulations for your selection in dmrc. I have a query regarding CRA please help me out here. I have done B tech but I don't have that 6 weeks computer course certificate which dmrc has made mandatory to all graduates although computer as a subject is there in B Tech curriculum... So where to apply to get that 6 week computer certificate? Or Is there any exceptions for B Tech graduates regarding that certificate. Please help Puys.

As  CRA is shift job, so no Sunday will be there..then can we get weekly off .how much leave one can avail in year  DMRC 

Can anybody expln full process after clearing written exam plz....i mean about GD and interview...what types of questions r asked by dmrc in interview and GD

CRA ka kaisa level hota hai guys and GA mein kya kya aata hai my paper is on 22 feb.

Friends aaj mera Account assistant ka exam tha. Technical section difficult se bhi difficult tha. Do i advice you to all prepare well. Best of 

How can we manage time in cra exam what is the ratio of time divided for each section? Anybody...

DMRC CRA ka last year CRA general ka kya cut off gaya tha pls tell

#for_new_asprient

YOU can post your quaries here. i will reply as soon as possible.