DMRC ASSISTANT MANAGER 2018

Discussion about exam pattern, syllabus,cut off, group discussion/interview and results.

Anyone applied last time for this post? Plz tell the exam pattern.

Hello guys, I hope u all doing well. Someone please tell me what is the syllabus for AM operations exam and source of study material like what books I must read,topics etc etc. What is the weigtage of technical questions in the 1st paper?

I want to know about the selection procedure of Assistant manager, as there is written in the advertisement that the selection will be done For Executive cadre posts, the selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process –CBT (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Executive. And also there is written in the Essential Qualification that the candidates must have qualified GATE. So here my doubt is that whether the gate exam is just a qualifying (screening) exam to be eligible for CBT or will it add in final selection (in rank making)

Can someone please post AM operations previous year question paper

Anyone having problem with payment. After final submission nd fee payment, as I login it always shows pay the fee. I mailed dmrc about it, they replied - "your application is incomplete nd if payment is done plz ignore this mail".

please someone tell me the am operations syllabus

See the corrigendum.... eligibility for assistant manager on the basis of gate score has been withdrawn

Expected exam date?

Problem in submitting second part of application. Anyone else facing similar problem? Pl. Respond.

has anbody given the exam before

bhaiyo...Lmrc AM EE ka result kb tk aayega?

DMRC AM Electrical ka Question PAper koi de sakta h kya?

Dmrc AM electrical regular and contract 2018 ka kisi k paas question paper ho to please upload

Is eee branch allowed in dmrc am electrical?