Distance Learning MBA(Power), UPES, Dehradun

Dear all,After some research I have only found Univeristy of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Deharadun to offer MBA (Power). I did find couple of other universities such as Amalai, etc, but didnt realy like them. Till now only UPES seems to…

Dear all,

After some research I have only found Univeristy of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Deharadun to offer MBA (Power). I did find couple of other universities such as Amalai, etc, but didnt realy like them. Till now only UPES seems to meet the criteria I requires for Power/Energy Management. Howevr, theri fees is comparatively much dearer as compared to other Distance Learning Universities; Rs 45,000.00 per semester, which comes to a total of Rs 2,70,000.00.

- I would like to know any if there is one who has completed distance learning course from UEPS? How was the overall experience

- How was the University support during the course, in terms of any clarification, contact classes, online access (eb00ks, videos, etc)

- Post completion how helpful was the course/degree in getting emplyed, credibility, etc

- What was the key benefits?

Many thanks for your help

Ash