Discussions on May CMAT

Hey all! I’ve seen many people shooting queries and discussing about May CMAT in various threads. I thought that instead of doing that, why not post your replies under one common relevant thread (instead of posting under Feb cmat thread, JB thr…

Hey all!
I've seen many people shooting queries and discussing about May CMAT in various threads. I thought that instead of doing that, why not post your replies under one common relevant thread (instead of posting under Feb cmat thread, JB thread etc.)

Okay, having said that, let's get to the point here. Everyone who writes CMAT has a dream of getting into Jamnalal Bajaj which is among the top institutes which accepts CMAT scores. Recently, DTE has released a notification stating that it would consider even May CMAT scores for admissions to MBA programme for 2013-15 batch.

Some clarifications (an idea which I got seeing a reply in one thread)
1.People who have given ONLY Sep CMAT and NOT Feb CMAT ---> You are eligible for writing May CMAT
2.People who have given ONLY Feb CMAT and NOT Sep CMAT ---> You are also eligible for writing May CMAT
3.People who have given both Sep CMAT and Feb CMAT ---> You are not eligible for writing May CMAT.

So basically, only 2 attempts are allowed. The best of the 2 scores will be taken.

I have a query based on DTE admissions (can anyone who knows answer it?)
Q: People have been waiting eagerly for DTE notification for CAP rounds to be out. But now that they are also accepting May scores, does this mean the notification for CAP rounds would be released only after May CMAT results are out? Since they have to consider people who give May CMAT too, to prepare a merit list based on best of the scores, it is only logical that they wait till May CMAT results are declared.

Once again,this thread is for discussions regarding May CMAT.

PLEASE NOTE : The candidates, who have already appeared in both the CMAT held in September, 2012 and February, 2013 will not be allowed to appear in this test.

http://www.aicte-cmat.in/Candidate/How_to_apply_A.aspx
Is JBIMS accepting May 2013 CMAT scores for 2013-15 batch ?

which all colleges are accepting May CMAT scores and how to apply for those colleges now...