Discussion on IIMs starting in 2010 - IIM Ranchi, IIM Trichy, IIM Raipur & IIM Rohtak

I got 97.87%ile and am a potential aspirant for the new iim’s. what is ur take on this…expected cutoffs, infrastructure, faculty, internships etc… IIM Shillong guys are more than welcome to open their heart to another newbie iims…

I got 97.87%ile and am a potential aspirant for the new iim's. what is ur take on this...expected cutoffs, infrastructure, faculty, internships etc... IIM Shillong guys are more than welcome to open their heart to another newbie iims...

SBI_Cap Says
I got 97.87%ile and am a potential aspirant for the new iim's. what is ur take on this...expected cutoffs, infrastructure, faculty, internships etc... IIM Shillong guys are more than welcome to open their heart to another newbie iims...

hi,
please don't open new threads for individual queries.
have a look at this thread.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/28th-feb-2010-cat-2009-results-discussions-analysis-and-what-next-25050787
and may be this one too...
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-2012-iim-shillong-call-getters-discussion-25050794

any info about who are the directors of new iims and whether iimc intends to shortlist purely on the basis of cat a la 99.50?

scored 93.72% in cat
2 years work ex
ny chance for iim calls???
cudnt apply in many Bschools in time
can apply now?

Guys any news on IIM Rohtak ??

if no news abt trichy, rohtak and raipur by 19th, we all can assume that only ranchi will be starting this year. btw, directors and BoG for all the four new iims have been appointed.

SBI_Cap Says
if no news abt trichy, rohtak and raipur by 19th, we all can assume that only ranchi will be starting this year. btw, directors and BoG for all the four new iims have been appointed.

why what is supposed to happen on 19th ?

ppl.. any news on new iims apart from ranchi ?

IIM-Rohtak to tie up with US-based business school
IIM-R to tie up with US-based business school

any news abt iim raipur n trichy???

any news abt iim raipur n trichy???

I just read an article in times of india today regarding IIM trichy. It says it will begin operations from august this year with 140 students.

HEy ne information regaRding IIM TRICHY,KASHIPUR,UDAIPUR ??:

When they will notify their admissions window ??

HEy ne information regaRding IIM TRICHY,KASHIPUR,UDAIPUR ??:

When they will notify their admissions window ??

Trichy is for sure opening this year ...

Didnt know this thread existed